Rate Dr. Henry Debinski

Dr. Henry Debinski's Ratings

Best doctor ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

After suffering severely from crohns disease for 1 year at 17 years old heading into vce I decided to get a second opinion and saw Mr debinski and my god was it the best decision I could have never made. I went from being virtually un-treated now knowing I am in the best hands possible and things will only get better from here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

He is simply the best, I was very sick and glad that he was there to perform endoscopy and prescribed me straight away to get infection under control than gave me appointment for next day to visit him, explained everything to me and my wife. Two years later I am perfectly healthy and seeing him twice a year only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Awesome, EXTREMELY knowledgible about things you would consider beyond his area. Would recommend to anyone. Many thanks for your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

What a nice professional yet easy going manner Dr Debinski has. Informative as well - I felt very safe in his capable hands. Having a gastroscopy and colonoscopy is no fun but it was done with such good taste and a confident manner that any fears or embarrassment were completely allayed. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Not very happy at all. I didn't receive my test results when i rang his rooms, as he asked me to. I had to go to my GP and ask him to get them. He rang to get them but they were not faxed. The next time i saw my GP he rang again and only then did they fax a letter. The letter Dr Debinsky wrote then completely contradicted what he had told me immediately after the gastroscopy. He told me i definitely didn't have reflux, then sent a letter to my GP saying i did have reflux! I didn't have reflux - it was heart disease, thanks!! Maybe if you got your letters out a bit faster you would actually remember what you saw when you did the gastroscopy - just a suggestion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Very nice amiable fellow BUT didn't return my calls nor emails and I had to wait for weeks to see him while I was in pain.I am sure he is very good but whats the use in a GOOD doctor who is to busy to see you when you are in pain.Sent me to a test but wouldn't give me the results...who does he think he is?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

AMAZING!!!...only word to describe him...all the staff know me by name and do anything to help. If i am really sick and cant get into see dr Debinski, he always calls me when he's free. Also he doesnt beat around the bush which i love!...he tells it like it is, without being rude. If he doesnt know whats wrong he will do everything he can to work it out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr Debinski is extremely knowledgable and up to date with the latest research and medical opinions. He is very caring and spends the time to search for the answers you need. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

The guy is an absolute champion. Saved my life! Extremely knowledgeable, up to date with latest treatment. Very understanding. I tried several gastroenterologists previously and they were nowhere near his standard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071828].votes_count ]]