Dr. Stephanie Cripps

Rate Dr. Stephanie Cripps

Dr. Stephanie Cripps's Ratings

felt like a big mac at mcdonalds rushed through an assembly line. after i talked for 2 minutes about my symptoms she told me you have intercystial cystitis. she gave me a brochure and told me to go to the national website to read about what the disease is (ddin't tell me anything) and wrote me a prescription then said see you in 6 months. i got home and read about the condition and became very panicked and distressed. how could she not have spent time explaining this to me. had bad side effect from medicine, called there and never heard back. not impressed at all. the receptionists were nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I like her and i feel really safe and i trust her . Everything she told me its exactly what happen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Cripps' office is in LANGLEY. She is very good, helpful, and patient. Always willing to try something new to see if it helps.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

The jury is still out on the Doctor herself. So far I have found her to be short, and to the point. Not a great "bedside manner". She doesn't explain things, and when you do have a question she responds with "we'll just have to wait & see". With regards to her receptionist - I have never in my life received such poor service. Doesn't answer the phone, when she does you are put on hold, and she doesn't return !!!! Appointments are scheduled when the doctor isn't even there, she calls you at 8:30 at night, gets test dates wrong, etc. She is THE most incapable assistant I have ever seen. I certainly hope the doctor reads these reviews, although I know she is such "a busy surgeon".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

I wold like to say that Dr. Cripps is a wonderful, knowledgeable specialist. This rating is for one of her receptionists and once I reported it to Dr. Cripps, she didn't seem too concerned about it, actually her response to me was that she is a busy surgeon. My story starts with the receptionist calling me on Friday to say that my mother needed a Px ASAP for an UTI. It was to be a high dose as Dr. Cripps wanted it to be effective immediately. I was shopping when she called and I asked her to fax it to my local Save On Foods pharmacy. I went to the pharmacy on friday night and there was no such fax to fill the Px. I went back on Saturday and still no Px. I left a message on Dr. Cripps machine to which I received I reply from the same receptionist to say I was wrong BUT it turns out the receptionist emailed it to the Head Office of the grocery store and not the CONFIDENTIAL pharmacy line. I asked her to now send to my local London Drugs, she faxed it to London Drugs another city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Excellent service at reception desk. Dr. Cripps very friendly and approachable. Is thorough, provided solid information, and answered all my questions. Is carrying through with different tests to confirm diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

HI..MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR.CRIPPS FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO IS DOWN SYNDROME..VERY GOOD EXPEREINCE.. NICE LADY...BUT MOM SCARED AND NERVOUS ABOUT PROCEDURE... BUT...EVENTUALLY MOM WILL BE OK VERY THAKFULL TO HAVE A DOCTOR WHO LISTEN TO US..SINCERLEY THANKFULL; MICHELLE AND MOM...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DOCTOR THESE DAY'S IT IS A STRESS-FULL JOB FOR ALL WHO WORK IN THE MEDICAL AND IN HOSPITALS NEED ALLOT OF PATIENCE.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr Cripps,is wonderful very personable and kind. I would recommend her anyday. The only problem is her receptionist is something to be desired, not professional ,books appointments when the doctor is not even there that day, rude, and puts you on hold for long periods of time, and not helpful at all. Hopefully Dr.Cripps looks at these ratings and thinks about changing her receptionist attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

She helped my husband through a crisis when his Surrey Urolois did not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

appointment time too long, no message, interview chart is not clear. she didn't read interview before she started with me. she didn't answer my question. all I know is wait till for next test. but what I should I to reslove pain, where is pain from? wait for few month for next test.... how about say wait till die?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071855].votes_count ]]