You may also like

Rate Dr. Doug Kuramoto

Dr. Doug Kuramoto's Ratings

Awesome doctor, very helpful, so happy to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Fantastic man! He has helped many members of our family and a lot of our friends. He is a remarkable man and I highly recommend him to everyone that is searching for answers to health problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I've known Dr. Kuramoto for many years and he has always been professional, knowledgable and helped me overcome any ailments. I recommend him for any health concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1072058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Doug is a compassionate and holistic man of great wisdom and concern for his patients. After receiving no help from my medical doctor to determine why my hair was falling out in handfuls, I turned to Dr. Doug for help. After the most thorough evaluation I have ever had, it seems we are getting to the root cause of my troubles as after a year of loosing hair and suffering great anxiety, my hair is no longer falling out after hormone support and detoxing my liver. He is has a kind heart and a warm spirit, I highly recommend Dr. Doug.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1072057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Kuramoto is a truly gifted healer. He is very minimalist in his approach to treatment. He treats his patients with respect, kindness and compassion. I am very grateful for his guidance in mine and my family's health issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1072056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr Kuramoto is, without exception, the best doctor of any kind I have ever met. Aside from his immense wisdom, he is a great human being who exudes kindness and caring for his patients. It is refreshing to have a doctor who doesn't prescribe drugs or push treatments but rather focus on educating and wellness. He is a TRUE professional healer, what doctors were supposed to be, and we are blessed to have him. At no time has he ever pushed vitamins, treatments, drugs or anything. I would strongly recommend Dr Kuramoto to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1072055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Unfortuneatly I found Dr. Kuramoto more interested in selling vitamins . His manner is excellent at first but don't get him upset or you will see his unprofessional side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

After a number of years of dealing with western doctors, Dr. Kuramoto is a breath of fresh air. From the very first meeting, I've felt that he cares about me. He listens carefully to my experience and is interested in all aspects of my life. He acknowledges that I know my own body well. Western medicine only had drugs with serious side effects to offer me. Dr. Kuramoto has helped me immensely in a short period of time. He's a gentle, kind, and wise man.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1072053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

After using the BC Medical Profession and not receiving results at all I met with Dr Kuramoto. He has helped solve the pain in my shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees as a result of taking a product that I reacted to...the medical profession idea to solve the problem was drugs...Dr. Kuramoto listen to my body info as well as his knowledge and the results are healing... I am so happy to have him recommended to my by friends as I would still be crippled if not for him. I am 50 to 75% better and able to walk. I also feel more upbeat than I have in years. I recommend Dr Kuramotto to those I know in need of assistance with their medical problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1072052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

Dr. Kuromoto is relaxed, interested in his patients, knowledgeable, as well as appreciative of other professionals and approaches, including wester medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072051].votes_count ]]