Rate Dr. Jeanne M. Pare

Dr. Jeanne M. Pare's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Pare by a friend, and had to wait months for the first visit. She, however, the most thorough and patient rheumatologist I have seen. I am completely satisfied with her knowledge, ability to work with me in finding alternative treatment, and concern for my wellbeing. I highly recommend Dr. Pare!!!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag

Always makes emergency appointments even if over booked, responds to calls in a reasonable amount of time, pleasant and helpful overall great doctor

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

This was my wife's first visit with Dr. Pare for pain in fingertips and toes. We feel that she did a very thorough exam and that she collected alot of information about the issue. She spent about 30 minutes with us, explained what she suspected and described what tests she wanted done to support. She is contacting some of the past Dr's. we have seen to gather the information they have. She did the bloodwork right there in the office. She is contacting our prescription insurance to help get the medicine authorized. The only down side is that it takes a long time to get an appointment with her. This one took 4 months to get. She said she wants to see my wife again in "a few months". The next available date was 4-13-11. In general, we were very happy with the service the Dr. provided. I am hoping the next visit goes as good.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

If you think it takes a long time trying to get an appointment with Dr. Pare just wait until you have a medical emergency and really need her, she won’t even show up to the hospital! Dr Pare treated my wife for RA and one day my wife complained of back pain and thought the RA had spread into her back. She called the Dover office and they told her to go see her primary care doctor. The next morning I took her to the ER where she was admitted into the Intensive Care unit. I called Dr Pare until I finally got her on the phone and explained my wife was in the hospital and asked her to come down, She said she would but she never showed up and wife died later that same day. I later found out she was the staff Rheumatologist at the hospital. It turns out the treatment she was on had suppressed her immunity and her body shut down due to septic shock. Good luck under care of Dr Jeanne Pare, maybe she’ll have time for you. Our three children still have a lot of questions.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pare is on top of her game: in research, with new treatments, referrals when needed, and in ensuring her patients get the best treatment. A+

Submitted March 7, 2010 | flag

Dr Pare is difficult to get an appointment with initially, which says something about how good she is. Unfortunately even as a patient, my experience has been that she has been difficult to get on the phone (and forget an office visit) for emergencies and when I am feeling really scared. I came to her dx'd but wanted a second opinion. I am still not well controlled (but getting better) and though I agree that my initial consultation was extremely thorough, I sometimes feel like since then she is sort of telling me how I should feel rather than really listening to me. I am an assertive person, but her all business demeanor can be off-putting and I have had trouble feeling like I can openly and candidly express my feelings, thoughts and concerns. So, to summarize, I was initially very pleased with her take charge attitude and optimism, the office staff is OK, but have been a little iffy for follow-ups in the last few months. I am encouraged by the extremely positi

Submitted Aug. 21, 2008 | flag

Love, Love, Love Dr. Pare. My favorite doctor by far and I've seen a lot of them. She knows her business, and is always up to date on the latest research. Living w/ a chronic illness is hard enough but when you have a compassionate intelligent doctor on your side there is one less thing to stress about. She's was the first dr to diagnose me, we were together for 5 years then I moved away and went thru 4 or 5 others comparing them to her, and was never satisfied. I moved back to NJ and I travel 45 minutes to her, because she is worth it!!!!

Submitted March 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Pare is knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. She knows her business, she doesn't rush you and she'll answer any and all questions. You leave her office knowing you are in good hands.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2008 | flag

Is a very nice and genuinely cares how you are doing. She will take the time to look at the whole picture.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2007 | flag