Rate Dr. Marcella A. Bonnici

Dr. Marcella A. Bonnici's Ratings

I was just another patient number in their office. She showed not interest in my health issues. Their staff was also not efficient and didn't bother getting my last test results. I am now going to look for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2013

You HAVE TO have appointment to see her. Not willing to help or work with patients. Even offered to wait all day to see if she could fit us in. Told to come back in a few weeks and if we didn't like it to change physicians. This was an urgent matter but she was not even willing to come out and talk even though the office did not have even one patient in the waiting room nor in the back. Have to wonder why she is even practicing medicine. Complaint is being filed with insurance and the medical board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Bonnici is a fantastic, engaged and caring physician. Through her intervention, I have lost over 30 pounds, and will soon be off of my blood pressure and diabetes medicines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Best doctor I've ever had. She's very compassionate and understanding. She is sincere when working with her patients and acts in their best interest. Dr. Bonnici is the only doctor I'd trust with my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2010

Dr. Bonnici has been the best dr. I've seen in years. I'm sorry she's moved from this state. She helped me kick the habit of smoking and took the time to listen to me. She also helped me with my depression and got me back on my feet again. She's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

I truly like Dr. Bonnici. She is very nice and helped me out during me time of need which I will never forget it. And whenever I needed to make an apt. I was either seen that same day or the next. The longest I have ever had to wait in the lobby was the most 15min.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Overall the staff is great, the wait is a bit long, but the quality of time the Dr. Bonnici spent with me was more then enough to address the issues I was having. Overall this is a great practice and I would recommend it to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Staff is great, Dr. Bonnici care's more about what she is going to get paid than the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2009

Dr. Bonnici is a very well trained Dr. She is caring and listens to the complaints. As far as the wait, in all fairness, every doctor I've been to in the past 5 years has as long a wait. She provides good care is attentive. The whole computer issue, true she carries this around, nice to have a doctor using the technology available. I never felt like a second class patient because of the laptop. At least the information is correct and put in right then and there, less chance for errors later. I would recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1072338].votes_count ]]