Dr. Shirley Cheong

Dr. Shirley Cheong

Rate Dr. Shirley Cheong

Dr. Shirley Cheong's Ratings

To fix my bite and straighten my teeth, Dr. Cheong recommended me use Invisaline. I am so pleased with how easy and comfortable Invisaline is. Dr. Cheong was so thorough in explaining the process. She even showed me digital animations of what my teeth looked like before and after Invisaline. She used a new 3-d scanner called iTero to take an image of my teeth. This meant no impressions were needed. I was so impressed at the level of technology and innovation used. I would recommend everyone to see Dr. Cheong!

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

I'm so happy with my new veneers and my new smile. Everyone at Dr. Cheong's clinic is so friendly. Before I visited Dr. Cheong, I felt like I had to hide my teeth. I felt insecure becuase of my smile. Every time I smiled or talked, I had to cover my hand. When I had to pose for a picture, I was ashamed of my teeth. After a few of weeks of Dr. Cheong's braces, I felt much more confident with the changes in my teeth. I could feel that my teeth were fixed, and I was so happy that my smile was fixed. And after Dr. Cheong's beautiful CEREC veneers, I felt proud of my teeth for the first time. Even my friends noticed right away! My previous insecurities were gone, and what was left was complete freedom. Now, I can talk, smile and feel good about having my picture taken. Her hands are simply magic -- my previous dentist in Hong Kong was nothing compared to Dr. Cheong. Thank you so very much for all you've done for me, Dr. Cheong!

Submitted April 19, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Cheong through this website and LOVE her. Everyone who works there seems so happy to be there. Dr. C. is right on top of her profession. My boyfriend, who has more serious teeth issues than me and who is extraordinarily sensitive, loves her. He thinks she is the best dentist ever. She is also sensitive to his financial limitations.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

I went to see them because I had Gingivitis. I'm feeling better now that I saw Dr. Shirley and her husband. They suggested I go on antibiotics. Slowly, but surely I'm feeling better. Their service and knowledge was excellent. It's just a bit expensive. A lot of people say their technology is amazing, and I would have to agree.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

We were in disarray. A previous huge problem related to already installed implants (5 of them). Infections and complications were pressing us to find a good doctor. And we found her. Dr. Shirley is that doctor who we hoped all life to find. We can sustain and recommend this doctor with all confidence to anybody. Her knowledge and adaptation to the worst scenarios beside the dental work is what we enjoyed. Despite the fact that a ceramic crown can be installed in just one appointment (she has a high tech cabinet) we have been impressed about the perfect liaison between dental work and computer science and knowledge involved on her daily work . It's very hard to fix a broken job instead of building something new from scratch. And she did it. WE ARE HAPPY! And we recommend her from the bottom of our hearts. There could be some small concerns here and there but in comparison with the huge and great work, all our concerns became trivialities. Note: great help provided with our Insurance.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shirley Cheong had done the Vanier work for me recently and I was very impressed with her excellent dental skills. She’s very knowledgeable in this area and because of her super excellent skills and work, now I can smile and laugh whole heartedly and proudly showing my teeth to my family and friends. I won’t hesitate to recommend Dr. Cheong to all my relatives and friends. Thank you again, Dr. Cheong, for your dedication to your work and excellent skills!

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

Having heard and read some horror stories about root canal procedures, my experience with Dr. Shirley and her partner Dr. Kenny was a pleasant surprise. Dr. Shirley is definitely passionate about what she does. Not only does she practice dentistry, she also educates her patients! Thank you Dr. Shirley and thanks also to your wonderful staff!

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cheong is an excellent dentist whose very knowledgeable of her practice. She has a true passion for her job and it definitely shows in her work; I had many problems with my teeth before I saw her but she fixed my implants, bite and brought my happy smile back! I would recommend Dr. Cheong to my family and friends who are looking for a knowledgeable and sincere dentist. I would also like to add that Dr. Cheong’s staff members are fantastic; they are professional, efficient and very friendly with the patients. Keep up the good work, Dr. Cheong and staff!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

I had a rating on here but it was removed even though it was a true account of my experience with Dr. Cheong. It is very impressive when you see a dentist with 30 Great Reviews.Don't be fooled. It is highly unlikely that radom patients would ALL decide to find THIS website and give reviews within days of each other (Feb/March/April twice on the same day/Sept etc.) Dr. Cheong uses all her fancy gadgets to instill fear and then gives you the worst scenario.She will redeem herself by telling you there is still some hope. She brags how people come from all over the world and give her thousands of Dollars Upfront. There is no payment plan only told to go and win a lottery or get a loan. She charges over $100.00 for consult and the next consult she will actually look at your teeth costing more money. She is not kind, Staff cater to her every whim ,trained to do sales pitch. Unfortunately I spent money to be insulted and humiliated.Second Opinion is most procedures I do not need.Stay away!!

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Dr.Shirley Cheong is a excellent dentist. She is very knowledgeable and innovative when it come to using her dental skills to come up with solutions for problems. As an athlete Dr. Shirley Cheong has not only kept my amazing smile but she has helped me with my mouth guard which did not only show in my performance but more importantly it helped me prevent serious injuries such as concussions. Dr. Shirley Cheong thank you for being simply amazing... Olympic Athlete.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag