You may also like

Rate Dr. Shirley Cheong

Dr. Shirley Cheong's Ratings

My implants were in for 19 years by Dr. Shirley. Not only can I smile everyday with confidence, I can enjoy my food without hesitation. She has always been looking after my teeth from then onward and I thank her for the professionalism and personal care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have had a few cleanings and a checkup done at this office and it always seems to be unclear why I am there or what is being done. One time I was told I need to come back for more cleaning but the next time I returned the other hygienist said my gums looks fine. its not very clear within the staff what should be done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr Shirley Cheong and her dedicated team are TRULY WONDERFUL. She treats a prospective patient with dignity and kindness . She provides a detailed description of every procedure and works with expertise , enthusiasm, patience and care. I believe that, at her clinic, it is not possible to obtain better dental care in the Toronto area. Her specially chosen reception desk people are very charming, knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

From Norman Macleod-----Professor of Engineering and Applied Mathematics. (Scotland and Canada,)
To Dr Ken and Dr Shirley

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2631116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

At the urging of my friends, I left my dentist of 15+ years to see Dr. Shirley. Had I known just how much she cares about each individual patient, her integrity and passion for dentistry, I probably would have gone to see her way sooner.

We're doing Invisalign braces together and part way through, I noticed something that I didn't like and worried that my smile would turn out badly.
I asked Dr. Shirley about it and she agreed: we needed to do something about it. She not only reassured me that this was fixable, but also gave me multiple options on how to fix it. We ended up ordering extra trays (at no extra cost) and this is just one way she has cared for me and my family.
I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Shirley, her husband - Dr. Kenny and their amazing staff to everyone. Truly the best dentists ever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2597829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Our family has been seeing Dr. Shirley for many years. Not only did she fix my long term gum disease, my smile has been restored and I no longer need to cover my mouth to smile. This is a very unique dentist that I felt comfortable to talk to because she listens and attends to my needs.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2594203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Funny stuff going on with our insurance. Not clear at the time what is being billed. staff are not helpful or upfront. Been there twice. Will not be returning. Lots of fumbling around if you ask me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584247].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Shirley Cheong's response
Please let us know the detail of the situation so we can look into the matter. We help our patients with their insurance claim electronically on the same day and inform them with a walk-out statement at the end of the appointment showing them what had been done.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Following her suggestions to custom made my comfortable high tech night guard in her clinic after my root canal treatment is the smartest dental decision I have ever made. The headache in the morning was gone because I cannot clench any more over night - something I was totally unaware of before. My cavities were also treated almost painlessly without a needle. Feel safe in a gentle, skillful and smart hand.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2579780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

My implant teeth helped me with my smile and function for 18 years. Everyone gives me compliment about my smile and I have no problem showing my teeth in pictures. I am extremely satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Listening to her explain my condition on the computer screen, then go through the options, Dr. Shirley exudes confidence and instills trust. After the explanations, I decided on doing a bridge. I was quite surprised it can be done in one visit. Dr. Shirley has installed the latest Cerec in the office which carves out the bridge thus saving time and money for the patient. I like a professional up on the latest technologies of the profession.
Indeed, I found out she was once a lecturer at the U of T dental school. At the forefront of the theoretical aspects and from experience in her chair, dexterous in the skills, with Dr. Shirley, I know I am being treated by the best.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2546022].votes_count ]]