Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

the staff always treat me well, and Cory always knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Experience was great always pleasant and accommodating. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Both of my children are seeing Dr. Liss for orthodontic treatment. Every appointment has been a amazing experience for all of us. All staff is very professional, personable, fun and knowledgable. My kids are excited to go to their appointments and look forward to the points they earn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

A few consults in the city later, we came across Dr. Liss as he is close to our house. When compared to other consults, he and his staff fall short. It was not a bad experience but we as a family thought to drive an additional 30 mins to see someone in SW to be a better option for our family. We did not find the attention genuine and I think our kids didn't either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Cory Liss's response
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. All feedback is important to us.
I do remember our visit well and thought that we had a great dialogue about the orthodontic issues present and the potential treatment approaches. I am truly sorry that we fell short of your expectations however, and that neither you nor the kids found my concern to be genuine. I LOVE what I do and know we work hard to do great work and provide exceptional service. Calgary has a great group of Orthodontists and it sounds as though you have found one that fits your needs best. Good luck on your orthodontic journey...I am sure you will find it very rewarding. We are always available to help if you need it in the future. Cory

Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

As a referring dentist, my patients always come back with positive comments about Dr. Liss and the results I see are nothing short of fantastic! Honest, courteous and extremely knowledgeable, he will treat you the way you want to be treated. That is why when my 3 daughters needed Orthodontic work, I sent them all to Dr. Liss without any hesitation. They always loved their visits (as much as one can love that kind of thing) and have smiles that light up the room! As a dentist and father, I highly recommend Dr. Liss

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I was facing the possibility of having my upper jaw cut off and set back to correct issues I had neglected for years. Dr. Liss went over the options thoroughly with me and we decided to give braces a shot. 3 years and several hundred laughs later, I was able to walk out of Dr. Liss' office with my jaw intact and ready for the next phase of my treatment (bridges and caps, a whole different story!). I would STRONGLY recommend Dr. Liss and his wonderful staff to anyone requiring the services of an orthodontist. In all my visits, I don't recall anyone having a bad day, even when I was having one! Thanks a million Cory!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have been seeing him for 2 years now, since both of my girls need braces.
The office and staff is very professional, Cory is great .
I highly recommend this place to anybody

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

We have been incredibly satisfied at the excellent service Dr. Liss and his team have displayed to our daughter in her orthodontic experience. I would very highly recommend them to anyone who is considering a Doctor for orthodontics. Our daughter is so excited to be almost finished and so very very happy with her new smile! Thank you to everyone at Dr. Cory Liss's office!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I've been thru orthodontic process with my three older daughters ( now grown) but I must say everything about cory liss office is fantastic , our time is just about finished and I must say I will miss the interactions with his office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I never thought I would be sad about having my last Orthodontist appointment but Cory Liss and his amazing team made my experience with braces (Adult Braces might I add) way better then I imagined. Would definitely recommend Cory Liss to everyone and anyone who is looking for that perfect smile! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718249].votes_count ]]