You may also like

Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

Dr. Liss and his team are amazing! I was a little worried for daughter when we were told that she need braces cause her pain tolerance is very low and I was worried that she would end up hating going to the dentist. (This has been my number one concern for my kids that they would always have a positive experience at the dentist) My daughter never once complained about going and she was actually excited to go. They always made it a great experience and handled her with extra special care. Her teeth look great and Dr. Liss and his team were always gentle with her. I would highly recommend Dr. Liss!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Cory and his team are great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. During my initial consultation I was told that I was facing jaw surgery. Thanks to an experimental devise and Dr. Liss' persistence I was able to avoid jaw surgery and am incredibly pleased with the results. I cannot say enough about the positive experience that I had and would (and have) highly recommend anyone to meet with Dr. Liss' team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

The service was very good and the atmosphere in the office was pleasant. Very satisfied with my new teeth. :-) I appreciate that the office kept timely appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Cory is really good at his job and always makes going to appointments enjoyable. The staff is really friendly and know what they are doing. I am always excited for my visits and highly recomend going to see Cory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Liss and his staff are wonderful. They were very professional and treated my child with respect and care from the very beginning. Bonus: they see patients in Airdrie, so we didn't always have to drive into the city (for us out of towners!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

the staff always treat me well, and Cory always knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Experience was great always pleasant and accommodating. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Both of my children are seeing Dr. Liss for orthodontic treatment. Every appointment has been a amazing experience for all of us. All staff is very professional, personable, fun and knowledgable. My kids are excited to go to their appointments and look forward to the points they earn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

A few consults in the city later, we came across Dr. Liss as he is close to our house. When compared to other consults, he and his staff fall short. It was not a bad experience but we as a family thought to drive an additional 30 mins to see someone in SW to be a better option for our family. We did not find the attention genuine and I think our kids didn't either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Cory Liss's response
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. All feedback is important to us.
I do remember our visit well and thought that we had a great dialogue about the orthodontic issues present and the potential treatment approaches. I am truly sorry that we fell short of your expectations however, and that neither you nor the kids found my concern to be genuine. I LOVE what I do and know we work hard to do great work and provide exceptional service. Calgary has a great group of Orthodontists and it sounds as though you have found one that fits your needs best. Good luck on your orthodontic journey...I am sure you will find it very rewarding. We are always available to help if you need it in the future. Cory

Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

As a referring dentist, my patients always come back with positive comments about Dr. Liss and the results I see are nothing short of fantastic! Honest, courteous and extremely knowledgeable, he will treat you the way you want to be treated. That is why when my 3 daughters needed Orthodontic work, I sent them all to Dr. Liss without any hesitation. They always loved their visits (as much as one can love that kind of thing) and have smiles that light up the room! As a dentist and father, I highly recommend Dr. Liss

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726623].votes_count ]]