Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

Both of my daughters have gone to Dr Liss. What he and his staff have done for them is do much more than just straighten their teeth. They have so much confidence, a better outlook and friendliness for people, their self esteem is so much higher than ever before!! Words can't express the great fullness it have for him and his team!!! Lenore

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I have nothing but great things to say about my recent experience having adult braces with Cory Liss Orthodontics. I was a little apprehensive about doing braces, but Cory is so knowledgeable about what he was doing with me, and his staff are so amazing, that the whole time passed by very quickly and effortlessly. I really liked that I could go for adjustments in Airdrie, which was very convenient. I trust Cory's opinion so much that I'm bring my son this summer to start his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

he's the nicest orthodontist I've had & his staff is wonderful! they're so kind to you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I really think that the cost for braces at Cory Liss Orthodontics is definitely justified by the amazing service provided by the staff, the great quality of products that they provide to make your journey with braces super easy, and even the rewards program that they have that gives you an extra incentive to keep everything in tip-top shape. They know how to give you the best experience with braces that you can get.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I would recommend Cory Liss orthodontics to all my family and friends. I was a patient of his and now I have one child who just got out of braces and another getting ready to go into them. The staff treats you like family. They are always smiling , including Cory. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I always look forward to the appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

The staff and practice at crowfoot orthodontics is second to none. The value the importance of individualized care plans and value patient input. I highly recommend Dr Cory Liss and his valuable team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Appointments are always on time, which is greatly appreciated. I definitely trust my smile to Dr. Liss and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Liss and his team are amazing! I was a little worried for daughter when we were told that she need braces cause her pain tolerance is very low and I was worried that she would end up hating going to the dentist. (This has been my number one concern for my kids that they would always have a positive experience at the dentist) My daughter never once complained about going and she was actually excited to go. They always made it a great experience and handled her with extra special care. Her teeth look great and Dr. Liss and his team were always gentle with her. I would highly recommend Dr. Liss!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Cory and his team are great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. During my initial consultation I was told that I was facing jaw surgery. Thanks to an experimental devise and Dr. Liss' persistence I was able to avoid jaw surgery and am incredibly pleased with the results. I cannot say enough about the positive experience that I had and would (and have) highly recommend anyone to meet with Dr. Liss' team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

The service was very good and the atmosphere in the office was pleasant. Very satisfied with my new teeth. :-) I appreciate that the office kept timely appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752809].votes_count ]]