Dr. Cory Liss

Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cory Liss to anyone looking for an amazing orthodontist. My daughter has been seeing him for the past few years and just had her braces taken off. Not only do her teeth look amazing but the whole experience was as enjoyable as a trip to the orthodontist could possibly be. The staff was super friendly and welcoming, and they were always punctual with our appointment times. Dr. Liss is very easy to talk to and down-to-earth, which was a huge reason why we chose to see him. But besides that, he is a very skilled and experienced professional who I felt totally comfortable entrusting my daughters treatment to. I will definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have the best smile possible.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Liss and staff are very professional and assisted us through the process of 3 children receiving braces. The experience was very positive and we would highly recommend Dr. Liss and his team to others requiring orthodontics. The office atmosphere is fantastic and the staff make clients feel right at home. We are very pleased with the service we have received from Dr. Liss and staff.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cory Liss is an excellent orthodontist with an awesome team that takes great care of their patients. As a colleague, Dr. Liss is always helping me broaden my education with the latest info on everything related orthodontics and patient care. I unreservedly recommend Liss Orthodontics. -Darin J. Ward, DDS

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

Cory Liss Orthodontics is the BEST in town. This office has an excellent team, the staff at this office is highly skilled, from the orthodontist himself to the assistants,the lab & the front end staff. The staff provide everyone with the utmost professionalism. They are very knowledgeable in their field. My daughter has been a patient there for the pass 9 years, from the first assessment til now. Dr Liss observed my daughter's teeth growth & provided the necessary treatments until it was the right time to put on the braces(3yrs ago). The braces came off in Mar. Dr,. Liss plan out my daughter's treatment plan with great care & execute the plan to perfection. The changes in her teeth alignment & ultimately her smile are absolutely phenomenal. I will post the before & after picture in the next rating, you will see the result of the great work done by Cory Liss orthodontics. Should you need orthodontic work done, do not hesitate to visit Cory Liss Orthodontics. You will love the outcome.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Liss is a very skilled dedicated orthodontist that makes his work look easy. But because I made the mistake of taking my kids to dentist who also tried to do braces on the side, I know full well that it is not straight forward. My kids suffered because of the poor work the dentist did ( one had her gums start to recede because of the position the teeth were put in). When I came to choose Dr Liss to redoe all the orthodontic work my kids needed, he was straight forward, clear, compassionate and most important had the new technology, skill and unbelievable great staff to finally fix the orthodontic nightmare my kids experienced. I know now, Orthodontics is a specialization for a reason, and it is changing with advances in technology. Dr Cory is on top of the new technology, and extremely competent. Office visits are a piece of cake, I can't thank him enough.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Excellent staff who are on time and enthusiastic about their work. The doctor is professional and provided necessary information

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

The staff at Cory Liss' office was so great. No matter how was working on me everyone made me feel so welcome and excited about my appointments. The office is so clean and you are offered water, coffee,tea hot chocolate, a magazine and/or a play on the wii. I was an adult patient and I would recommend them for any age. My smile looks Amazing!

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Liss distinguished himself from other orthodontists I have seen in the past by his inquisitive nature and his genuine interest in my case. He took the time to answer all my questions and advised me against pursuing further treatment at this time. Dr. Liss was confident in his assessment, was very knowledgeable, and demonstrated excellent bedside manners. I am not one for writing reviews online, but this one is well deserved.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Great Orthodontist, my daughter is very happy with him. Cory is always friendly and explains procedures, and the results are excellent. Great staff, great service, great results. Office is very clean, games for the kids to keep the occupied, coffee for the waiting room. A+ all around.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

It's all in the details. Nothing is overlooked. The total experience is first class. We looked forward to every visit. From the friendly, very professional, attentive staff, ease of check in and appointment booking to the genuine care and expertise offered by Cory and his team - we couldn't have been more satisfied. I have given Cory's name to many of my colleagues and associates and will continue to do so as often as the opportunity arises. Thank you Team!

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag