Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

I am a male medical doctor in my 40's and got braces in 2013 with Dr. Liss. I don't think I had a complicated problem, but I was not a candidate for "invisiline" (which Dr. Liss also does). I was quoted 18 months of treatment and it took 17. I had about 10 appointments during this time and was seen within 5 minutes of my appointment start time 8-9 of those appointments and had to wait about 10-15 minutes for 1 or 2 of them. Because I work in health care, I see good and not so good patient care. Dr. Liss and staff provide excellent care. All components of my care were explained to me (I asked a lot of questions). All options available to me were also explained. My outcome for my teeth is better than expected. I observed him with many young patients (under 16) and he is great with kids. The entire experience is better than expected. Dr. Liss is very attentive to the fine details and even his staff commented many times on how precise he likes to be with outcomes. Wearing braces sucks and there is no way around that, but I would do it again without hesitation. I looked forward to all my visits with Dr. Liss. I think I will kind of miss it in fact! I recommend Dr. Liss 100%. -Jason Waechter MD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I have been with Cory Liss for coming on seven years and he has done nothing but helped me and my mouth! I had an impacted lower canine which most orthodontists would simply remove and put on a bridge but Cory never gave up on it and now the tooth is right where it's supposed to be! Thank you Cory! (and Alison!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

From the minute you walk through the doors you greeted be friendly, cheerful staff. During your appointment things are explained and you are shown things so you understand what the big picture is. During the time you are there you are made to feel comfortable with there professional yet fun staff. Cory is amazing with the changes he has made to my smile and bite. As a male adult I was quite nervous about getting braces, but with the out come I would suggest it to anyone. At least go and talk to Cory and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Great place!! Always excel at meeting my needs. Taking all my kids here now!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I highly recommend Dr Liss and staff. They are helpful, friendly, knowledgable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

The staff and Dr. Liss are amazing. Both my children had braces at this office and I couldn't be happier with the results I would recommend them to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I have 2 children so far who have gone to Cory Liss for their orthodontics, and it has been an awesome experience. The staff are super friendly and make you feel totally comfortable, and have always made my kids feel at total ease. Both Cory Liss and his staff provide you with information all through the orthodontic process, and both of my children have seen amazing results! My kids love the rewards program which keep them motivated to continue good oral health care! Each visit is an enjoyable one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I have two children who are seeing Dr Cory Liss, and they love everything about the experience. The office is a friendly, welcoming and know you by name kind of place. They have done drop in appts when something wasn't quite right and addressed the matter professionally and are very personable. The payment plans are flexible to individual needs which makes this mom super pleased! Would recommend over any orthodontist I've been to. I have 4 children and I wish our first two had the same experience we are currently receiving with our second two. They even have a rewards program for the kids that provides them with points for things like being on time, good attitude, calling to cancel with proper notice if required. The kids live it as they are rewarded with great things like chapters gift cards and many other gifts. This is also a great teaching tool for real life. Highly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Overall, Cory is great. I've had braces for a few months so far but my teeth have gotten A LOT straighter. His practice is nice and clean and they have an amazing rewards program. Even though his assistants seem smile lots, they're generally not that friendly. They rarely explain what they're doing in my mouth. Some of them don't even talk to me and aren't as polite. I would recommend this practice since it is pretty good. But I think that the assistants should be a little more friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cory Liss to anyone looking for an amazing orthodontist. My daughter has been seeing him for the past few years and just had her braces taken off. Not only do her teeth look amazing but the whole experience was as enjoyable as a trip to the orthodontist could possibly be. The staff was super friendly and welcoming, and they were always punctual with our appointment times. Dr. Liss is very easy to talk to and down-to-earth, which was a huge reason why we chose to see him. But besides that, he is a very skilled and experienced professional who I felt totally comfortable entrusting my daughters treatment to. I will definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have the best smile possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2440872].votes_count ]]