Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

Cory and his staff are amazing capable people whom truly care about you and your teeth !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

The whole office is wonderful. I will and have recommended Cory to many people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

My daughters teeth are beautiful, what a difference braces made to her face and smile! Cory and his staff are beyond wonderful! I cannot say enough about them. We will miss our appointments, they were always filled with laughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I came here for a consult and they were running so far behind it was unforgivable. They seemingly had double booked my appointment. Staff was accommodating but the entire thing took way too long and then this Dr gave me options for surgery that no one else suggested- I had been to 3 other people before him. had good reviews but I won't be going here, my time is valuable too

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2602014].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Fantastic orthodontist. Does only what is necessary. Kind, gentle and great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

the staff here always me feel safe and they are always so happy and cheery! i had braces for almost 3 years and i loved every second of it because i always looked forward to seeing the smiling faces at Cory Liss!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

On arrival Dr Liss's staff always greet myself and my children with a smile and a happiness to them that portrays their love of their work. My kids are always at ease with each and every procedures and they leave feeling 'special' with their orthodontics in place (back when I was that age, braces and retainers got you picked on so kids hid them well from their peers). Their office and exam space is open and clean and they are always right on schedule (a feature that is of tremendous importance to me as I always have something on the go). Dr Liss has the best 'bedside manor' of any doctor in any discipline I've ever dealt with. I would highly recommend anyone of any age visit Dr Liss for their present or future orthodontic needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I was very hesitant about getting braces as an adult. Cory and his staff made it very comfortable and answered all of my questions or concerns that I had. Didn't pressure me into anything and have a very affordable payment plan. I have noticed already that my teeth are straightening out, I've only had my braces on for 3 months. I would recommend Cory to any of my friends and family the whole team is pretty awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I am a male medical doctor in my 40's and got braces in 2013 with Dr. Liss. I don't think I had a complicated problem, but I was not a candidate for "invisiline" (which Dr. Liss also does). I was quoted 18 months of treatment and it took 17. I had about 10 appointments during this time and was seen within 5 minutes of my appointment start time 8-9 of those appointments and had to wait about 10-15 minutes for 1 or 2 of them. Because I work in health care, I see good and not so good patient care. Dr. Liss and staff provide excellent care. All components of my care were explained to me (I asked a lot of questions). All options available to me were also explained. My outcome for my teeth is better than expected. I observed him with many young patients (under 16) and he is great with kids. The entire experience is better than expected. Dr. Liss is very attentive to the fine details and even his staff commented many times on how precise he likes to be with outcomes. Wearing braces sucks and there is no way around that, but I would do it again without hesitation. I looked forward to all my visits with Dr. Liss. I think I will kind of miss it in fact! I recommend Dr. Liss 100%. -Jason Waechter MD

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I have been with Cory Liss for coming on seven years and he has done nothing but helped me and my mouth! I had an impacted lower canine which most orthodontists would simply remove and put on a bridge but Cory never gave up on it and now the tooth is right where it's supposed to be! Thank you Cory! (and Alison!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592599].votes_count ]]