Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

The staff and Dr. Liss are amazing. Both my children had braces at this office and I couldn't be happier with the results I would recommend them to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I have 2 children so far who have gone to Cory Liss for their orthodontics, and it has been an awesome experience. The staff are super friendly and make you feel totally comfortable, and have always made my kids feel at total ease. Both Cory Liss and his staff provide you with information all through the orthodontic process, and both of my children have seen amazing results! My kids love the rewards program which keep them motivated to continue good oral health care! Each visit is an enjoyable one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I have two children who are seeing Dr Cory Liss, and they love everything about the experience. The office is a friendly, welcoming and know you by name kind of place. They have done drop in appts when something wasn't quite right and addressed the matter professionally and are very personable. The payment plans are flexible to individual needs which makes this mom super pleased! Would recommend over any orthodontist I've been to. I have 4 children and I wish our first two had the same experience we are currently receiving with our second two. They even have a rewards program for the kids that provides them with points for things like being on time, good attitude, calling to cancel with proper notice if required. The kids live it as they are rewarded with great things like chapters gift cards and many other gifts. This is also a great teaching tool for real life. Highly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Overall, Cory is great. I've had braces for a few months so far but my teeth have gotten A LOT straighter. His practice is nice and clean and they have an amazing rewards program. Even though his assistants seem smile lots, they're generally not that friendly. They rarely explain what they're doing in my mouth. Some of them don't even talk to me and aren't as polite. I would recommend this practice since it is pretty good. But I think that the assistants should be a little more friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cory Liss to anyone looking for an amazing orthodontist. My daughter has been seeing him for the past few years and just had her braces taken off. Not only do her teeth look amazing but the whole experience was as enjoyable as a trip to the orthodontist could possibly be. The staff was super friendly and welcoming, and they were always punctual with our appointment times. Dr. Liss is very easy to talk to and down-to-earth, which was a huge reason why we chose to see him. But besides that, he is a very skilled and experienced professional who I felt totally comfortable entrusting my daughters treatment to. I will definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have the best smile possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2440872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Liss and staff are very professional and assisted us through the process of 3 children receiving braces. The experience was very positive and we would highly recommend Dr. Liss and his team to others requiring orthodontics. The office atmosphere is fantastic and the staff make clients feel right at home. We are very pleased with the service we have received from Dr. Liss and staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1072685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

Dr. Cory Liss is an excellent orthodontist with an awesome team that takes great care of their patients. As a colleague, Dr. Liss is always helping me broaden my education with the latest info on everything related orthodontics and patient care. I unreservedly recommend Liss Orthodontics. -Darin J. Ward, DDS

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1072684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Cory Liss Orthodontics is the BEST in town. This office has an excellent team, the staff at this office is highly skilled, from the orthodontist himself to the assistants,the lab & the front end staff. The staff provide everyone with the utmost professionalism. They are very knowledgeable in their field. My daughter has been a patient there for the pass 9 years, from the first assessment til now. Dr Liss observed my daughter's teeth growth & provided the necessary treatments until it was the right time to put on the braces(3yrs ago). The braces came off in Mar. Dr,. Liss plan out my daughter's treatment plan with great care & execute the plan to perfection. The changes in her teeth alignment & ultimately her smile are absolutely phenomenal. I will post the before & after picture in the next rating, you will see the result of the great work done by Cory Liss orthodontics. Should you need orthodontic work done, do not hesitate to visit Cory Liss Orthodontics. You will love the outcome.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1072683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr Liss is a very skilled dedicated orthodontist that makes his work look easy. But because I made the mistake of taking my kids to dentist who also tried to do braces on the side, I know full well that it is not straight forward. My kids suffered because of the poor work the dentist did ( one had her gums start to recede because of the position the teeth were put in). When I came to choose Dr Liss to redoe all the orthodontic work my kids needed, he was straight forward, clear, compassionate and most important had the new technology, skill and unbelievable great staff to finally fix the orthodontic nightmare my kids experienced. I know now, Orthodontics is a specialization for a reason, and it is changing with advances in technology. Dr Cory is on top of the new technology, and extremely competent. Office visits are a piece of cake, I can't thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1072682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Excellent staff who are on time and enthusiastic about their work. The doctor is professional and provided necessary information

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1072681].votes_count ]]