Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

After having perfect baby teeth, both of our grade school kids needed "work" done once their first 12 permanent teeth came in. We went to consultations at several orthodontists and Cory's approach, explanation and demeanor with the kids was the best by far (and the pricing was equal or significantly lower). We're a year into the treatments and remain very happy with our decision because his staff is great with our kids and he's always willing to explain where we're at and the next steps in the process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Both of our kids have had their braces at Cory Liss, and we are very happy to have business with them. From the very beginning to the end all works have been done properly and we were informed sufficiently at all time about what is going on and what is to be done next. Cory is a great guy and so are his staff. Everybody has been so friendly and understanding. The job they've done for our kids is very good and both are now having their teeth nicely straightened and beautiful smile. Thank you Cory and all your staff there! We have told and will definitely keep telling our friends about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Cory and his staff are absolutely amazing!!! They are all so extremely kind, professional and give the utmost in care. Both of my girls have the most beautiful smile thanks to Cory and his girls!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Cory's staff are very friendly and helpful. Both the staff and Dr Liss get to know you and are genuinely interested in what your up to. If you have an emergency they always sneak you in and still give you the full time needed to attend to each situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

There is no a friendlier Staff in Alberta, maybe even in Canada! They are so accessible, helpful and the price is right! the Somers family is so happy!!

Thanks Cory Liss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Everything was amazing!!! All the assistants are great they are always super happy and welcoming!!! I am extremely happy with my new smile!!!!!!!!!Cory is an amazing orthodontist!!!! I would recommend him to anyone looking to get an amazing smile!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Cory Liss & his staff have made my son and daughter's orthodontic experience an extremly positive one. Cory always takes the time to explain procedures and his strategy to the kids as well as to the parents. He is also cognizant of how expensive orthodontic work can be and never suggests unnecessary work to be done. Couldn't be happier with the entire experience. In our opinion Cory Liss is the only place to go for orthodontic work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

ory Liss Orthodontics is absolutely the best place in Calgary to get your ortho work done. I had my braces removed over 2 years ago and I'm so loving my smile! I'm impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of this practice. I highly recommend Dr. Liss and his capable staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Amazing staff and Cory is fantastic. They are simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Always a positive experience! My kids are always excited to go to their appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631052].votes_count ]]