Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

Cory and his staff are absolutely amazing!!! They are all so extremely kind, professional and give the utmost in care. Both of my girls have the most beautiful smile thanks to Cory and his girls!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Cory's staff are very friendly and helpful. Both the staff and Dr Liss get to know you and are genuinely interested in what your up to. If you have an emergency they always sneak you in and still give you the full time needed to attend to each situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

There is no a friendlier Staff in Alberta, maybe even in Canada! They are so accessible, helpful and the price is right! the Somers family is so happy!!

Thanks Cory Liss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Everything was amazing!!! All the assistants are great they are always super happy and welcoming!!! I am extremely happy with my new smile!!!!!!!!!Cory is an amazing orthodontist!!!! I would recommend him to anyone looking to get an amazing smile!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Cory Liss & his staff have made my son and daughter's orthodontic experience an extremly positive one. Cory always takes the time to explain procedures and his strategy to the kids as well as to the parents. He is also cognizant of how expensive orthodontic work can be and never suggests unnecessary work to be done. Couldn't be happier with the entire experience. In our opinion Cory Liss is the only place to go for orthodontic work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

ory Liss Orthodontics is absolutely the best place in Calgary to get your ortho work done. I had my braces removed over 2 years ago and I'm so loving my smile! I'm impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of this practice. I highly recommend Dr. Liss and his capable staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Amazing staff and Cory is fantastic. They are simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Always a positive experience! My kids are always excited to go to their appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Cory and his staff are amazing capable people whom truly care about you and your teeth !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

The whole office is wonderful. I will and have recommended Cory to many people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626252].votes_count ]]