Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

he's the nicest orthodontist I've had & his staff is wonderful! they're so kind to you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I really think that the cost for braces at Cory Liss Orthodontics is definitely justified by the amazing service provided by the staff, the great quality of products that they provide to make your journey with braces super easy, and even the rewards program that they have that gives you an extra incentive to keep everything in tip-top shape. They know how to give you the best experience with braces that you can get.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I would recommend Cory Liss orthodontics to all my family and friends. I was a patient of his and now I have one child who just got out of braces and another getting ready to go into them. The staff treats you like family. They are always smiling , including Cory. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I always look forward to the appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

The staff and practice at crowfoot orthodontics is second to none. The value the importance of individualized care plans and value patient input. I highly recommend Dr Cory Liss and his valuable team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Appointments are always on time, which is greatly appreciated. I definitely trust my smile to Dr. Liss and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Liss and his team are amazing! I was a little worried for daughter when we were told that she need braces cause her pain tolerance is very low and I was worried that she would end up hating going to the dentist. (This has been my number one concern for my kids that they would always have a positive experience at the dentist) My daughter never once complained about going and she was actually excited to go. They always made it a great experience and handled her with extra special care. Her teeth look great and Dr. Liss and his team were always gentle with her. I would highly recommend Dr. Liss!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Cory and his team are great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. During my initial consultation I was told that I was facing jaw surgery. Thanks to an experimental devise and Dr. Liss' persistence I was able to avoid jaw surgery and am incredibly pleased with the results. I cannot say enough about the positive experience that I had and would (and have) highly recommend anyone to meet with Dr. Liss' team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

The service was very good and the atmosphere in the office was pleasant. Very satisfied with my new teeth. :-) I appreciate that the office kept timely appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Cory is really good at his job and always makes going to appointments enjoyable. The staff is really friendly and know what they are doing. I am always excited for my visits and highly recomend going to see Cory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Liss and his staff are wonderful. They were very professional and treated my child with respect and care from the very beginning. Bonus: they see patients in Airdrie, so we didn't always have to drive into the city (for us out of towners!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741049].votes_count ]]