Rate Dr. Matthew W. Sipple

Dr. Matthew W. Sipple's Ratings

He has been my Dr for many years and he addresses all my concerns and works with me on every level!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Sipple is one of the best psychiatrists I've ever had. He works with his patients and listens and considers their questions/suggestions. He does not have the "doctor knows best" complex but rather works with his patient as a team to figure out the best treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Sipple.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2706667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

It was a pleasant experience. He is a great doctor. He has the care and knowledge it takes to make a great psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2705847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Compassionate and caring. He has passion for his field and helping you to get well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Caring and very knowledgable. I am very please with the services he provides.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2465046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

After seeing many doctors over the years, I finally found Dr Sipple. He took me off meds I didn't need and got me on the right meds and I'm doing well! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2465045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

wonderful, caring doctor. very impressed and satisfied every time i leave the office. Dr. sipple communicates and works with his patients well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

He is very good,compassionate and he is passionate about his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Great bedside manner and healthcare! I am very pleased to have found a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

I was at a low point where I really needed some help and guidance I went and seen Dr. Sipple it was one of the best decisions I have made. He was very professional and took the time to listen to me and didn't try to hurry me like most Dr's do "his time was my time" which was very reassuring and comforting. Dr Sipple didn't just throw medicine at me like most Dr's do he took the time to listen and help me. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a true Dr that is there for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2098071].votes_count ]]