You may also like

Rate Dr. Matthew W. Sipple

Dr. Matthew W. Sipple's Ratings

Very compassionate, patient and helpful. I had my son recently switch to him and I'm so grateful for his time and effort to get him on the right track. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2824629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

This doctor is the most patient and caring doctor I've ever met. He takes all the time YOU need to hear you out, explain options, and answer questions. He doesn't have that kind of crazy, packed schedule with two patients every 10 minutes where you're just a number. He has appointments spaced out so he can take as much time with each person as he/she needs. This city is lucky to have such a shining doctor, excellent associates, and a great staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Have never been to a more caring, professional Dr for my mental health needs. I was going threw a rough point in my life and finally decided yes I do need help I found Dr Sipple and I am so glad I did I don't know where I would be without the help and advice he has given to me. I would recommend him to anyone needing help!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2750816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Top notch treatment and care. From seeing the receptionist to Dr Sipple. You feel his whole office treats you like your important.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

He has been my Dr for many years and he addresses all my concerns and works with me on every level!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2736500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Sipple is one of the best psychiatrists I've ever had. He works with his patients and listens and considers their questions/suggestions. He does not have the "doctor knows best" complex but rather works with his patient as a team to figure out the best treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Sipple.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2706667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

It was a pleasant experience. He is a great doctor. He has the care and knowledge it takes to make a great psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2705847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Compassionate and caring. He has passion for his field and helping you to get well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Caring and very knowledgable. I am very please with the services he provides.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2465046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

After seeing many doctors over the years, I finally found Dr Sipple. He took me off meds I didn't need and got me on the right meds and I'm doing well! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2465045].votes_count ]]