Dr. Belinda Campbell

Rate Dr. Belinda Campbell

Dr. Belinda Campbell's Ratings

A caring, compansionate, knowledgable approach in a very difficult time. There was never a concern too small for her to help with. We will soon loose this amazing doctor as her visa to pratice in Canada expires. Please write to your MLA's.

Submitted June 22, 2009 | flag

Ive just had my first appointment with Dr. Campbell and we left smiling. That in itself is priceless. She will be treating me in the upcoming months and I have every faith in the world that she is a fantastic specialist.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2008 | flag

I agree with the previous comment. Dr. Campbell is a beautiful person. She gave my wife and I priceless hope. "If something else pops up, I'll treat it too!" An angel.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2008 | flag

Belinda engenders faith in her patients. She knows her stuff but is willing to research more info if required. She is easy to speak with, cares about her patients and makes me feel safe in her care.

Submitted June 22, 2007 | flag