Rate Dr. Richard L. Dotson

Dr. Richard L. Dotson's Ratings

Dr. Richard Dotson come highly recommended from friends and family members. His bedside manner, clinical knowledge and compassion make him one of the best Eye Specialist in Washington DC.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dotson is an outstanding Christian physician. He provides excellent eye care. I have been with him for over 13 years. I like the fact that as I wait to be seen I can enjoy the inspirational music. This is great for me because I enjoy being in a spirit filled atmosphere. God has truly blessed his hands, his heart and his practice. Keep up the good work Dr. Dotson!

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dotson is an outstanding and wonderful Doctor. I have recommended him to all of my church members.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2007 | flag

Dr. Richard Dotson is a excellent doctor and a wonderful christian doctor which I like.I had sent several people to him and they all said the same about Dr. Dotson. May God continue to bless him.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2006 | flag