Rate Dr. Manuel A. Pardo

Dr. Manuel A. Pardo's Ratings

Dr. Pardo's staff is lacking very much so, he is caring but his staff are a joke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I did my home work on all the Dr's in Endocrinology and Dr Pardo seemed to be the best that would fit what I need. As well as being a 4 star out of 5. Now with that said I called the office with a very serious situation. I talked to the girls in the office and told them I needed to seet he Dr as soon as I could see him. They said they neede to look at my records, ok no problem. I waited and waited and waited. Two weeks later I called back, told them I do noe mean to be a pain but I am scared and really need to make an appt. OK, she said she need to take a look at my records... WHAT !!! they had them for two weeks !!!! so again I said ok. It hsa now been 2 more weeks not a freaking word from those people at all. So I now am seeing another Doctor who made the appt almost the very next day. If they could not of seen me it would of been nice to say that and not made me wait, sad they think they have the right to play with peoples lives like this. So make sure you have a second option.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2012

Great Dr. & Great Staff! Does everything possible to accomodate you! Excellent bedside manner, knowledgeable, friendly, and caring! Been to more than a few Dr.'s, he is among the best!! In my opinion, anyone who posts negative feedback about Dr. Pardo is upset because he did not baby them or needs to see a shrink! Boo Hoo!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Pardo for almost a year. He is a great Dr and has always taken the time to explain the answers to all my questions - and I had a list of them written down. ;0). My family Dr could not get my levels right and then I went to Dr Pardo and he had my thyroid at the right level almost immediately. I would highly recommend Dr Pardo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

By far the worst bed side manner I have ever seen. Didn't listen, started to argue with me. On top of that was in the office for over 2.50 hours and most of that time was spend waiting. Office is very antiquated, doctor is too. As far as his knowledge goes, I've seen a Endo before and know how the appointments should go, it was nothing like that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Worst office visit I've ever had. Front office lady was not friendly. Nurse was lazy and said insurance issues were my problem, after I tried on my own for 6 months. Dr. Pardo was questioning my concern and ridiculing me over disease, after I have managed it for almost 9 years with no problems and an average A1C of 6.0-6.5. Do not recommend and see him only if no other doctor will see you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Best Dr. in town! Great bedside manner, takes time to sit with you and explain anything you are needing to be explained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Great Doctor! Caring! Never is too rushed to answer all your questions. Interacts with you as an equal. Very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

Dr. Pardo is a very special person. He truly listens to his patients and respects their opinion. He shows conern and empathy. He's an excellent doctor. He took the time to explain,in detail, my blood test results. He's one in a million!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Pardo is a very nice man. He is knowlegable. He listens to you as a patient. Orders appropiate tests for your condition. Staff is wonderful. I would greatly recommend this doctor. I currently see him for hypothyroidism. Good luck and God bless you all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073273].votes_count ]]