Dr. Samuel A. Mogul

Foreign Lang: Arabic

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Samuel A. Mogul has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Samuel" to "Samuel A."
RID: 1009789
14/10/09 4 3 5 5 He is the best doctor I have ever had. He was my childhood doctor. If I had insurance that he accepted I would drive the hour to be his patient. My father who is elderly and has a heart condition still has Dr. Mogul as his primary physician. Dr. Mogul is a genuine person and really cares about his patients.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 977997
01/09/09 4 2 5 5 Doctor is wonderful. Staff is very good. The wait time can be an hour for your scheduled appointment--that's too long. The staff needs to lighten his load so patients can be seen in a timely manner.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 806970
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 If my work cancelled our insurance I would pay for my own to still see this Dr. He is the BEST. He is very patient and takes his time listening to you. He never rushes you. The staffing is always nice.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 275577
12/04/07 5 5 5 I have gone to Dr. Mogul for years. He's seen me through many changes in health insurance carriers and has consistantly been wonderful. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff is great also.
Insurance: CIGNA