Rate Dr. Amit Luhadiya

Dr. Amit Luhadiya's Ratings

Dr. Luhadiya is very personable, friendly, knowledgeable, respectful, courteous, patient,engaging and an asset to the staff of Kaiser Permanente. Despite the foot problem I am undergoing, my visits to his office have always left me assured that he is genuinely concerned about my situation and that he will ultimately bring me permanent relief to my problem. Keep up your excellent disposition,drive and determination that patients like myself come to enjoy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Very friendly, took the time to explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

On-time, personable and willing to take all the time needed to work with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2010

I took my son to Dr. Luhadiya for plantar warts. He removed the warts and was very patient, kind and sweet. My son was a little nervous because of the needle, but his patience and friendliness made the experience that much less painfull. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073495].votes_count ]]