Dr. Suzanne M. Bellante

New York, New York Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Optometrist
Website: usqeyecare.com External Link
Practice: Suzanne Bellante, OD (Union Square Eye Care)
Hospital:
Phone:212-844-2020
Med. School:
Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Suzanne M. Bellante has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Suzanne" to "Suzanne M."
RID: 2765578
13/08/13 5 5 5 5 Incredible doctor. Fast, efficient, clearly great at what she does. I called with a follow up question and despite her busy schedule she called me back within half an hour. So nice to find a good doctor these days.
RID: 2512560
26/12/12 5 5 5 5 Suzanne is incredibly knowledgeable, which is of the most importance. That said, she also scored points by being very consultative, not pushy and modern.
RID: 1464228
14/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ballante is very professional, and when she had to break the news to me that I had early signs of cataracts (at a young age), she did so with great care. And, she really does know everything about monovision contact lenses. Good energy person!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1443859
18/05/11 5 5 5 5 She is a great at what she does. For years I have had vision problems & was going to some of the best doctors that could not pin point the problem. Dr. Ballante fixed the problem the first time I had ever saw her. She has changed my life & help me so much. I can drive now. I have almost 20/20 vision, which is the best I have ever had. She has taken me from hopeless to very hopeful. I will never go to anyone other than Dr. Bellante. She is young but she knows her stuff & does not stop until she gets it right. She gets an A++ from me.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1207808
14/07/10 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 1150344
15/04/10 5 5 5 5 You're in great hands with Dr. Bellante. Very thorough and attentive.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1034625
15/11/09 5 4 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Bellante. She is very professional, a great communicator, and very knowledgeable. She suggested that I do not need glasses at this time, and that I don't need to come back to see her for a year or two. Helped me feel comfortable to know that she was honest, and that she wasn't looking to make money off my insurance by scheduling me with unnecessary appointments.
RID: 792501
17/02/09 3 5 5 5 Dr Bellante is the most knowledgeable optometrist and wonderful with kids.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 594660
21/05/08 5 5 5 5 She knows EVERYTHING about monovision contact lenses!  Respond
RID: 350774
21/06/07 2 5 4 Dr. Bellante is great. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.
Insurance: Oxford