Rate Dr. Douglas Rix

Dr. Douglas Rix's Ratings

I am so glad that I went to Dr Rix for a second opinion. Not only did the treatment make more sense, it was a lot less costly. He is also very professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have had 3 children that have had braces here over the last 6 years and Dr. Rix is fantastic! My last child had a very complicated procedure to straighten the teeth, but Dr. Rix did a great job of fixing the teeth and bight. Dr. Rix is very good at explaining the procedures and giving options for possible solutions. He fixed my child's teeth without surgery, where he was willing to try a new procedure, and it worked very well. The waiting times are a little lengthy, but that seems to be what happens with specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Awesome experience so far! Everyone is so nice, haven't had to wait very much, definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Excellent care and knowledge. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Rix is great with explaining every procedure and has an awesome manner with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I had 2 children needing braces. I really liked everything about the practice. Dr Rix was very good at reviewing treatment and the staff were always great. They were very good at fitting us in if something was broken or painful. Both children saw Dr rix early but both times, we didn't have to start treatment until a year or so later, he just had them on a "watch" and reviewed them every 6 months or so. It was a positive experiance for everyone, and both kids have beautiful smiles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Rix is an extrememly good othodontist. He always takes lots of time to explain procedures to you and he is very knowledgeable. Excellent chairside manner!! The only downfall is long waiting times - but on the other hand he will always see you if something is broken...I suppose that is the nature of the business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1073947].votes_count ]]