Dr. Galina Karpenko

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/06/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 18 reviews. Dr. Galina Karpenko has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Galina Karpenko
Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5539866
06/06/14 5 5 5 5 I can't say enough about Dr. Karpenko and her wonderful staff. My husband and I went through so much in the process of having our son and it was very comforting to know that we had a doctor who was caring and patient. She called me personally to check-in to see how I was doing. I am so grateful that I found this doctor! Also, it is important to add that her staff was so caring and personable. This office is full of professionals who are not only caring, but approachable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
RID: 4753123
05/02/14 5 5 5 5 A fish is as good or bad from the head down. Dr Karpenko is not only brilliant at what she does; she is also caring and patient. Her staff is amazing. They reflect her values and professionalism. As a health care professional myself I would highly recommend Dr Karpenko in a heartbeat.
RID: 3601801
11/11/13 4 4 5 5 Dr. Karpenko is simply AMAZING. I have been treated with her for about 4 months. She is knowledgeable and answers all your questions whether in person or on the phone. Her office is friendly, although the wait can be a bit much it is worth every minute. The compassion and ambition she has to help her patients is amazing and not found in doctors anymore.
RID: 2706557
11/07/13 2 1 1 1 Waiting for more than 30 minutes from hour scheduled appointment. Stuff refuses to give any information as to why and how long we need to wait. Soon I will just leave. Staff promised to call us and confirm our appointment and coverage. Never done it.  Respond

28/06/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist"
RID: 2468941
07/11/12 5 5 5 5 very happy to find a doctor who is not all about money!I love Dr Karpenko and her partner Dr Vidali. Office staff is very friendly and always helpful
RID: 2381124
21/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Karpenko and the entire team at NeWay Fertility made an especially difficult and trying time in our lives much easier. The staff is FANTASTIC, from front desk, to the nurse, to the ultrasound tech. I have never been to a doctor's office with a more friendly or compassionate staff, from top to bottom. And Dr. Karpenko is simply fantastic. She is extremely knowledgeable, she answered every question, she returned phone calls personally, and she covered her bases as far as testing and getting to the root of our problems quickly and efficiently. The protocol was individualized and completely geared towards us and our needs, we never felt like a number or that they were trying to fit us into some mold. I would highly recommend to anyone struggling with fertility issues. Also, although we worked with Dr. Karpenko mostly, her partner Dr. Vidali is also excellent. We did meet with him on the few occassions when Dr. Karpenko was not available and we felt that we were in very capable hands.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2229406
10/06/12 4 3 2 2 We wasted a year and a half here. They did not offer the appropriate level of testing. We kept paying for procedures that made no sense for our situation. After a lot of time, money and an emotional roller coaster ride we went to a new RE and diagnosed the issue and became PG within a few months.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1438141
11/05/11 5 3 5 5 I LOVE DR. KARPENKO! She's great! Extremely responsible and responsive to emails and questions. I have just visited her for my second annual check up at American Fertility. Highly recommended!
RID: 1319561
22/12/10 1 5 4 5 Dr. Karpenko was great. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable and she was knowledgeable. My main complaint is with one of the receptionists. She gave me conflicting and wrong information about my follow up work, setting me back another month - which when you've been trying to conceive for a long time, isn't helpful. I spoke with her about 3 times before finally talking with the doctor. Each time she gave me conflicting information and didn't read my charts correctly. It made me feel confused and because this is such a sensitive matter, I felt upset. I really like Dr. Karpenko but am considering finding another fertility practice because of the unreliable staff.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1208167
14/07/10 5 3 5 5 Great doctor - No complaints. Professional and Knowledgeable!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1154635
22/04/10 5 4 5 5 Great doctor! Make you feel comfortable and very knowledgable.  Respond
RID: 927438
02/07/09 5 4 5 5 My first visit with Dr. Karpenko went well in spite of the fact that my exam started over 30 past my appointment time (not a big deal, the practice is very busy). She was very friendly and had answered all of my questions, making me feel at ease and erasing all of my concerns. I will be back at Dr. Karpenko's for my annual check up, as I do not think I can find a better gynecologist that her!
RID: 819503
08/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Galina Karpenko and her staff are amazing!! Dr. Karpenko sees you on time! She takes her time with you and doesnt make you feel rushed as some doctors may do! She is thorough in treating you and making you feel comfortable!! I love her and can not say enough good things about her and American Fertility!!! A+++++
RID: 761899
12/01/09 5 5 5 5 i saw Dr. Karpenko at American Fertility Services. this is a great team, and everyone in the practice from all the doctors to billing to blood drawers was knowledgable, sensitive, professional and unbelievably kind. i can't recommend this practice enough! fertility treatment is so stressful and they really helped to smooth the road. i am really grateful i found them.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 640087
16/07/08 5 5 5 5 This is a great doctor!I wish I would find her few years ago!Very knowledgeable and pleasant!The office staff is friendly and helpful!Would recommend to all my friends!
RID: 595313
22/05/08 5 5 5 5 Very lovely lady that has the talent and great expertise. She is caring, friendly and competent with her job. She made me feel totally comfortable with my first visit, she has also followed up with the phone call to check how I am doing. Nice to see personal touch and genuine care! Will absolutely recommend to my friends.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 595084
21/05/08 5 5 5 5 An extremely professional Doctor, follows, goes an extra mile to make sure you're really cured and not just treating you as another "case"...  Respond
RID: 350763
21/06/07 5 5 5 Dr. Karpenko is awesome! She is friendly, knowledgeable, takes time with you, and even calls you personally to discuss your blood results. American Fertility (where she is in practice) is fantastic as well. The staff is helpful and friendly and very professional.
* - Rating left by a registered user