Rate Dr. Galina Karpenko

Dr. Galina Karpenko's Ratings

Dr Karpenko is hands down the best gynecologist in NYC! She is extremely knowledgeable about her field and gives thorough explanations. She is also very prompt at getting back to you if there is an issue or a question, she has responded to me and followed up on my condition even while she was on vacation. It is obvious how much she cares about her patients. In addition, the office staff was friendly, courteous, and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Karpenko and her stuff. I travel out of town just so I could be seen be her.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

acupuncturist recommended Dr. Karpenko, and so I went to see her. Boy, I was deeply frustrated and disappointed. these people are rude esp. the nurse named Elizabeth.. Very mean nurse. On my first visit, Dr. Karpenko gave me a prescription for femara or Letrozole. I know she is supposed to check my blood works for pregnancy test and hormonal level before prescribing this medication. But she never did. On my second cycle, she prescribed the same femara with HCG shot. I am supposed to do IUI this cycle however, she was on a conference that week. . So , I saw Dr. Vidalli instead. This man should not be working as a doctor. Very unprofessional and odd. He did ultrasound and said that my follicles were mature. He then gave me prescription for HCG shot and to come in on Saturday for IUI. He said he will call me when to take the shot and what time to come in onSaturday. He never called. I called the clinic on Friday afternoon but they were closed. I called again on Saturday, and again they're closed. Now, I did not take the shot and ended with big cysts. I will do anything in my power to complain these incompetent doctors to the board. And please for those people who are looking for a good RE, don't come to these doctors. Spare yourself from heartache and frustrations. I fired my acupuncturist as well for giving me a false recommendation.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Karpenko is by far the best doctor I've met in the fertility/high risk field (or any OBGYN in general). She is very knowledgeable, direct yet very friendly. I was amazed when she returned every singe phone call and even called to check on me on a weekend. Her treatment was exactly what I needed. She was so much more experienced and her diagnose was always correct. The office is very clean, I actually never had to wait more than 15 minutes (which I didn't mind at all becasue it's a very nice environment). All of Dr. Karpenko's staff is very helpful and friendly (thank you Michelle for helping with the blood test :) I'm very thankful Dr Karpenko was recommended to me (by an acupuncturist). What she does is noble.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Karpenko and her wonderful staff. My husband and I went through so much in the process of having our son and it was very comforting to know that we had a doctor who was caring and patient. She called me personally to check-in to see how I was doing. I am so grateful that I found this doctor! Also, it is important to add that her staff was so caring and personable. This office is full of professionals who are not only caring, but approachable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

A fish is as good or bad from the head down. Dr Karpenko is not only brilliant at what she does; she is also caring and patient. Her staff is amazing. They reflect her values and professionalism. As a health care professional myself I would highly recommend Dr Karpenko in a heartbeat.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Karpenko is simply AMAZING. I have been treated with her for about 4 months. She is knowledgeable and answers all your questions whether in person or on the phone. Her office is friendly, although the wait can be a bit much it is worth every minute. The compassion and ambition she has to help her patients is amazing and not found in doctors anymore.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Waiting for more than 30 minutes from hour scheduled appointment. Stuff refuses to give any information as to why and how long we need to wait. Soon I will just leave. Staff promised to call us and confirm our appointment and coverage. Never done it.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

very happy to find a doctor who is not all about money!I love Dr Karpenko and her partner Dr Vidali. Office staff is very friendly and always helpful

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Karpenko and the entire team at NeWay Fertility made an especially difficult and trying time in our lives much easier. The staff is FANTASTIC, from front desk, to the nurse, to the ultrasound tech. I have never been to a doctor's office with a more friendly or compassionate staff, from top to bottom. And Dr. Karpenko is simply fantastic. She is extremely knowledgeable, she answered every question, she returned phone calls personally, and she covered her bases as far as testing and getting to the root of our problems quickly and efficiently. The protocol was individualized and completely geared towards us and our needs, we never felt like a number or that they were trying to fit us into some mold. I would highly recommend to anyone struggling with fertility issues. Also, although we worked with Dr. Karpenko mostly, her partner Dr. Vidali is also excellent. We did meet with him on the few occassions when Dr. Karpenko was not available and we felt that we were in very capable hands.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

We wasted a year and a half here. They did not offer the appropriate level of testing. We kept paying for procedures that made no sense for our situation. After a lot of time, money and an emotional roller coaster ride we went to a new RE and diagnosed the issue and became PG within a few months.

Submitted June 10, 2012 | flag