Rate Dr. Galina Karpenko

Dr. Galina Karpenko's Ratings

Dr. Karpenko is by far the best doctor I've met in the fertility/high risk field (or any OBGYN in general). She is very knowledgeable, direct yet very friendly. I was amazed when she returned every singe phone call and even called to check on me on a weekend. Her treatment was exactly what I needed. She was so much more experienced and her diagnose was always correct. The office is very clean, I actually never had to wait more than 15 minutes (which I didn't mind at all becasue it's a very nice environment). All of Dr. Karpenko's staff is very helpful and friendly (thank you Michelle for helping with the blood test :) I'm very thankful Dr Karpenko was recommended to me (by an acupuncturist). What she does is noble.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Karpenko and her wonderful staff. My husband and I went through so much in the process of having our son and it was very comforting to know that we had a doctor who was caring and patient. She called me personally to check-in to see how I was doing. I am so grateful that I found this doctor! Also, it is important to add that her staff was so caring and personable. This office is full of professionals who are not only caring, but approachable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

A fish is as good or bad from the head down. Dr Karpenko is not only brilliant at what she does; she is also caring and patient. Her staff is amazing. They reflect her values and professionalism. As a health care professional myself I would highly recommend Dr Karpenko in a heartbeat.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Karpenko is simply AMAZING. I have been treated with her for about 4 months. She is knowledgeable and answers all your questions whether in person or on the phone. Her office is friendly, although the wait can be a bit much it is worth every minute. The compassion and ambition she has to help her patients is amazing and not found in doctors anymore.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Waiting for more than 30 minutes from hour scheduled appointment. Stuff refuses to give any information as to why and how long we need to wait. Soon I will just leave. Staff promised to call us and confirm our appointment and coverage. Never done it.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

very happy to find a doctor who is not all about money!I love Dr Karpenko and her partner Dr Vidali. Office staff is very friendly and always helpful

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Karpenko and the entire team at NeWay Fertility made an especially difficult and trying time in our lives much easier. The staff is FANTASTIC, from front desk, to the nurse, to the ultrasound tech. I have never been to a doctor's office with a more friendly or compassionate staff, from top to bottom. And Dr. Karpenko is simply fantastic. She is extremely knowledgeable, she answered every question, she returned phone calls personally, and she covered her bases as far as testing and getting to the root of our problems quickly and efficiently. The protocol was individualized and completely geared towards us and our needs, we never felt like a number or that they were trying to fit us into some mold. I would highly recommend to anyone struggling with fertility issues. Also, although we worked with Dr. Karpenko mostly, her partner Dr. Vidali is also excellent. We did meet with him on the few occassions when Dr. Karpenko was not available and we felt that we were in very capable hands.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

We wasted a year and a half here. They did not offer the appropriate level of testing. We kept paying for procedures that made no sense for our situation. After a lot of time, money and an emotional roller coaster ride we went to a new RE and diagnosed the issue and became PG within a few months.

Submitted June 10, 2012 | flag

I LOVE DR. KARPENKO! She's great! Extremely responsible and responsive to emails and questions. I have just visited her for my second annual check up at American Fertility. Highly recommended!

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Karpenko was great. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable and she was knowledgeable. My main complaint is with one of the receptionists. She gave me conflicting and wrong information about my follow up work, setting me back another month - which when you've been trying to conceive for a long time, isn't helpful. I spoke with her about 3 times before finally talking with the doctor. Each time she gave me conflicting information and didn't read my charts correctly. It made me feel confused and because this is such a sensitive matter, I felt upset. I really like Dr. Karpenko but am considering finding another fertility practice because of the unreliable staff.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag