Rate Dr. Jennifer Klinke

Dr. Jennifer Klinke's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Klinke for about 3 years, she is extremely friendly and knowledgeable and has helped me get my condtions under control and my meds regulated. As I go through the process of having children I feel even more confident that she will get me the care I need. She's amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Klinke is fantastic! I think she is the nicest and sweetest doctor I have ever dealt with. Talking with her is like talking to a friend who actually cares about you. Her knowledge and professionalism is first-class. I am blessed to have her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Only one who managed to get my diabetes under control. would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

she was very nice to deal with and very understanding i would recommend her to every one.............

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Dr. Klinke is very polite and kind. I really like her as a person. However, only having my second visit with her, I am not quite satisfied just yet. She's made claims on my health without actually checking (blood pressure as an example was claimed to be excellent but wasn't checked). Emails and calls are responded to in a timely manner and her receptionist attends to your needs as need be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Was referred to Dr. Klinke when I had a falling out with my previous endocrinologist in Surrey. Have found her to be knowledgeable and up to date on new treatment for type II diabetes. Over the past 7 years she has managed to get my blood sugar readings down to their proper levels and therefore avoid some of the more devastating problems of this disease. Though I am insulin dependent, There are worse things. Highly recommend this Dr. to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Klinke's diagnosis for me was right on. whatever she predicted happened and ended and the period she expected. Her medication worked as she said and she changed it as my thyroid level went up and down but kept me steady during the whole period (about a year) She is young, knowledgeable, and very smart. Her receptionist was great too so helpful and understanding. What else can a patient ask for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

I visited Dr Klinke for the first time after an extended period of having no endocrinologist and she was so kind and knowledgable. Her receptionist is awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

I was referred to Dr Klinke when I found out I was pregnant. Already being a type I diabetic she taught me lots of new things and went over anything I would need to change during my pregnancy. She definetly prepared me for what was to come. She got me into the Diabetes Clinic within days and saw me there right thru to my due date. She also got me on an insulin pump and made sure I was comfortable with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

Dr. Klinke was referred to me by my fertility doctor after I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism. She was very helpful in explaining what was happening and what it was going to be like once I got pregnant. She pondered for a while about my medical history before prescribing any meds. She was very nice and positive. Her receptionist is a sweetheart! Very friendly and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074210].votes_count ]]