Dr. Darcie Kiddoo

Rate Dr. Darcie Kiddoo

Dr. Darcie Kiddoo's Ratings

I love Dr Kiddoo. She has been my daughters urologist ever since she was 12 days old and we found out there was a problem with her ureter. She has always listened to my concerns and had even answered my emails whenever I have had concerns. She has done two of my daughters surgeries and no complications and she was there and supportive. Needless to say she is the best doctor I have ever had :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Darcie has been my son's Doctor since before he was born and did his surgery when he was three. She is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr kiddoo is so amazing! My son just had surgery and any questions I have, she said just get me paged during evening or weekends and has answered everything for us. She truly is an amazing dr. My son needed to quickly be seen a few days after and her office called and she quickly seen him before her surgerys for the day. Hands down all 5's haven't ever had to wait long like other drs and she came before and after surgery to see and explain everything to us. Staff was really great to work with. Thank you very much for seeing my son and taking such great care of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2013

Dr. Darcie Kiddoo was fabulous with both appointments and surgery. She was great with my son and very helpful at explaining things for myself and my husband. I highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

I totally agree with all the "Positive" comments about Dr. Kiddoo. She showed compassion and gave our family lots of time in our appointment to answer our questions and concerns. She alleviated all our anxiety with our son's surgery and met with us right after the surgery to give us an update. We were referred to Dr. Kiddoo for both our sons and I couldn't have asked for better care. She is hands down a professional specialist! Thanks for all you've done for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

She is absolutely awful. She had no idea what was wrong with my son. Made a guess and gave me papers to sign for SURGERY!!!! I was left with way more questions then answers. Got a second opinion only to find out it wasn't anything near what I had come to her suspecting it was. I would NEVER refer anyone to her. Oh and before that her staff gave me crap for being 5 minutes late (the clinic is near impossible to get to) and then I waited an hour to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I hope to see my son like her. She is very helpful. More than a physician she is a mother and fell by us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2012

My son has Spina Bifida and has received excellent care from Dr. Kiddoo over the last 7 years. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr Kiddoo is amazing!! Our daughter was born with only one kidney and we were referred to Dr Kidoo. She was very patient with explaining everything to us and answering all of our questions. She is very thorough when it comes to reviewing results. I don't live in Edmonton, so she tries her best to accommodate us with better appointment times and makes appointments in the town that I live in when possible. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone that has a child that needs to see a Urologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Would recommend this fine urologist to anyone! She is so personable and answers all questions we had. She put us at ease with our worries and performed an amazing surgery no troubles at all on our son. I have complete trust in her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1074233].votes_count ]]