Rate Dr. Claire Targoff

Dr. Claire Targoff's Ratings

As of July 31, 2013 Dr. Targoff is NOT accepting new patients. She is referring new patients to Dr. Moorehead, who I have seen and do NOT recommend. She is rather cold and was not very knowledgable about my particular AI disease, Sjogrens.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor who has been accurate on all calls. Extremely skilled and has a second nature [intuition?] for testing you for the right things - She diagnosed many issues I'd been living with but never knew. It was nice to have a name and reason for feeling the way I did. Dr. Claire is kind, patient, smart, compassionate and funny. I feel I've hit the jackpot with her. Top ratings!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Targoff has been extremely helpful through out my bout with Lupus. She also was the Dr. that order the test that discovered I had cancer. Had the cancer not been discovered the results may have been different. She is very attentive and caring.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Targoff is a nice caring lady, she does her best to make me feel better and is up to date on recent studies. The downside of going to her is, the office is a bit disorganized and its hard to get an appointment and a call back. As far as Dr Targoff's punctuality, she does her best to be on time but never is, unfortunately. She can be a bit cranky at times as well if things don't go exactly her way and she forgets things and looses information that was previously given to her. And as far as listening goes she likes to be the one doing all the talking and misunderstands what is being said to her a lot. As far as insurance goes, I think she doesn't like patients that are on medicare, she did tell me that Medicare is a pain in the butt to work with, therefore I think she doesn't treat me as well as those who are not on Medicare. it shouldn't matter what insurance I have, if she accepts it then she shouldnt complain. Overall I think she would be ok if you don't mind all the of the cons.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. Targoff is a really nice and compassionate person but I still don't have a diagnosis! Grrrr! I will continue to go to her cause I know she is trying her best to figure out what is "wrong" with me.

Submitted July 5, 2008 | flag

smart. thorough. careful. asks good questions. listens extremely well. explains well. kind and compassionate. so good but exceptional when compared to the other specialists i saw before her.

Submitted March 3, 2008 | flag

This was my first appointment and I really liked Dr. Targoff. She listened, took a detailed history, and did a thorough physical exam. She seemed very knowledgeable and up to date on the latest treatments. Her office staff was extremely helpful and helped me locate my insurance information since I did not have my insurance card on me (my purse had been stolen prior to my appointment). I am a real baby when it comes to blood tests, and the person drawing the blood was great and very caring. I had a very favorable impression of Dr. Targoff and her team, and hope that she will be able to help me with my RA.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2007 | flag

Caring, compassionate woman. She really pays attention and is on top of trying to make you feel better.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2007 | flag

Since my diagnosis of LUPUS, Dr. Targoff has taken great pains to oversee my total health. She is up-to-date in regard to medicines, etc. She is caring and responsive and returns calls promptly.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2007 | flag

Dr. Targoff is wonderful. She is kind and compassionate. The office is a bit disorganized at times, but this is no reflection on Dr. Targoff. Well connected and respected by her peers, and provides good refferals when needed.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2006 | flag