Rate Dr. Darryl G. Ficklin

Dr. Darryl G. Ficklin's Ratings

Dr. Ficklin is a very careful and precise dr. He is personable with his patients and any company that accompainies them. He is kind and gives his best attempts to make the patient comfortable and at ease, and discusses as thoroughly as possible any ailments. He attempts to ensure all that was discussed during an appointment is understood before his patient leaves his care.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Dr.Ficklin is a very personable, caring and knowledgeable doctor. He takes time to listen and find an answer to one's illness. He is very kind and always treats his patients with respect. He has treated our whole family for years, and we think very highly of him.

Submitted May 23, 2009 | flag

I have never had a doctor spend more time with me explaining and trying to get to the root of the problem. Dr. ficklin and his nurses are very prompt in returning calls and refills. The only complaint I have is the general front office staff, they tend to connect you to the wrong extentions and can be rude. It is a shame such a fine doctor has to deal with such things.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Ficklin's office is very disorganized. Denied blood pressure medicine refill after a week of calls with no call explaining why. I am now out of BP med. I complained about dizziness for several visits. Was told I was probably dehydrated. After research I discovered the cholesterol medicine he prescribed causes dizziness.

Submitted June 20, 2007 | flag