Rate Dr. Clara Cohen

Dr. Clara Cohen's Ratings

I came to Clara at the beginning of our trying to conceive journey. I had difficulties getting pregnant with my first child due to PCOS and knew that we were going to face the same challenges with the second. I saw Clara steadily for about three months and in that period of time my mental and physical states improved greatly! I have never known such a deep state of relaxation and peacefulness like that before in my life! I believe that it is because of that transformation that our first round of superovulation treatment was successful (we endured four rounds before to conceive our son) not to mention that I also came in for a session right after ovulation to ensure that our little bean would stick! I am now into my 8th week of pregnancy and everything is looking great! I give much credit to Clara for making this happen as she truly has an unbelievable gift and I cannot say enough good things about her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I saw Clara a few months ago for overall muscle tension and aches. I have been struggling with this issue for some time now and broke down in her office. She was so caring and compassionate and just sat and talked with me before she treated me. Clara was so professional and knowledgeable. It was so nice to see the "caring" side and not be treated like you were going through a revolving door. I am booking another appt this week to go see her and cannot wait!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1075383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Effective treatments and great overall service. I would recommend her to anybody

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1075382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Excellent care. I have used Clara since 2009. The methods have helped several of my conditions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1075381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Awesome, kind, informative, effective acunpuncturist. I thought I was infertile, but regular sessions have regulated my menstrual cycles in order to help my husband and I conceive. =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1075380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

Highly recommend, The best Doctor I have ever met~

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1075379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Dr. Cohen is one of the most compassionate and helpful people I have had the honor of coming in contact with. She has helped me through some very difficult times in my life. I always leave her office feeling better, with a smile on my face and a more positive outlook on life. Thank you Dr. Cohen for doing what you do and inspiring me to be a better person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1075378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Remarkable, dedicated, extremely knowledgeable, caring & listens closely and carefully and determines the issue on hand. Prescribes great herbs, modifies them as the symptoms change. Remarkable suggestions made with regards to nutrition. Awesome bed side manners! Worked 7 months straight with her to resolve my issue, & times when i wanted to give up, she encouraged me to continue on and her help, her assistance helped me resolve the issue at hand. I am forever greatful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1075377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2008

Very helpful balancing hormones, pms, mood swings. Clara is warm and genuine, listens, and accurately assesses what remedies will strengthen. Most effective and enduring results experienced in 25yrs of trying alternative remedies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1075376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Wonderful acupuncturist. Helps treat a wide variety of problems. Especially good with Gynecological problems and cancer. Excellent at putting new patients at easy. Quick, efficient and accurate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1075375].votes_count ]]