Rate Dr. Clara Cohen

Dr. Clara Cohen's Ratings

I saw Clara a few months ago for overall muscle tension and aches. I have been struggling with this issue for some time now and broke down in her office. She was so caring and compassionate and just sat and talked with me before she treated me. Clara was so professional and knowledgeable. It was so nice to see the "caring" side and not be treated like you were going through a revolving door. I am booking another appt this week to go see her and cannot wait!!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Effective treatments and great overall service. I would recommend her to anybody

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Excellent care. I have used Clara since 2009. The methods have helped several of my conditions

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Awesome, kind, informative, effective acunpuncturist. I thought I was infertile, but regular sessions have regulated my menstrual cycles in order to help my husband and I conceive. =)

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Highly recommend, The best Doctor I have ever met~

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cohen is one of the most compassionate and helpful people I have had the honor of coming in contact with. She has helped me through some very difficult times in my life. I always leave her office feeling better, with a smile on my face and a more positive outlook on life. Thank you Dr. Cohen for doing what you do and inspiring me to be a better person!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Remarkable, dedicated, extremely knowledgeable, caring & listens closely and carefully and determines the issue on hand. Prescribes great herbs, modifies them as the symptoms change. Remarkable suggestions made with regards to nutrition. Awesome bed side manners! Worked 7 months straight with her to resolve my issue, & times when i wanted to give up, she encouraged me to continue on and her help, her assistance helped me resolve the issue at hand. I am forever greatful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag

Very helpful balancing hormones, pms, mood swings. Clara is warm and genuine, listens, and accurately assesses what remedies will strengthen. Most effective and enduring results experienced in 25yrs of trying alternative remedies.

Submitted March 27, 2008 | flag

Wonderful acupuncturist. Helps treat a wide variety of problems. Especially good with Gynecological problems and cancer. Excellent at putting new patients at easy. Quick, efficient and accurate.

Submitted June 20, 2007 | flag