Rate Dr. Houman H. Khosrovi

Dr. Houman H. Khosrovi's Ratings

I HAVE TO HAVE TWO MORE SURGERIES BECAUSE OF THE WAY MY BACK IS NOW...I STARTED HAVING THE SAME PAIN 3 MONTHS AFTER MY INITIAL SURGERY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

The best neurosurgeon possibly in the whole mid ohio valley. I am not sure what I would have done without Dr. Khosrovi. He saved my life. I have recommended to everyone. Everyone I know who he has treated has done very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Horrible attitude all around - cares more about being a hero than a good doctor, and if you don't practically genuflect for him, he will even leavde your pain and issues untreated to teach you a "lesson". Sooner or later, the AMA Ethics board is going to wind up giving this guy his own chair on the opposite side of their table, and without doubt, lawsuits aplenty are gong to be in the works. Don't just walk - Run, hobble, limp, crawl, drag yourself away from this Doctor, or suffer for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

He is probably one of the mosted gifted and compassionate doctors I have ever met. I am thankful to have him as one of the doctors in our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2008

Great job for me, I'm glad I went through with surgery. He was helpful and had a good bed side manner, very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2008

Excellent physician, very thorough. He was extremely apologetic about running late for the appointment-to me this meant that he took the time necessary to ensure the patient understood what he was saying. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon. Second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2098359].votes_count ]]