Dr. Paul Dame

Rate Dr. Paul Dame

Dr. Paul Dame's Ratings

Dr. Dame is a fantastic Dr. with all of the knowledge and skill to so a fine job coupled with a personality that actually makes it a pleasure to go to your optometrist! He is very caring and helpful and out of all the eye doctors I have seen, he really seemed to take the time to get my prescription just right! I am now seeing better than 20/20 with contacts with astigmatism. Basically, I'm seeing clearer than ever!

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Friendly professional staff, excellent communications, very thorough and a pleasure to deal with. I'd highly recommend Dr. Dame and his staff

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Paul Dame for the first time earlier this week. I was very impressed. He was on-time, knowledgeable, caring, helpful, approachable, and genial. I have always been near-sighted but now, since turning 50, also have problems with near-vision. It would seem he came up with a terrific vision correction solution (glasses and contact lenses). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Dame and Downtown Vision Care to friends and neighbours and have, in fact, already done that. My experience with associate contact lens specialist and optician was also excellent. Also, I found their prices to be very competitive. It's so nice that a highly rated doctor is actually still accepting new patients. Yes, I feel lucky.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr.Dame for many years, even moved well out of the city, and just keep finding myself coming back to him. He is very kind. Also, the clinic has good equipment.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Dame for over 15 years. He is courteous, knowledgeable and treats his patients with respect. He answers my questions thoroughly and cheerfully. I have never been kept waiting more than 10 or 15 minutes, the staff is great. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

I think Dr. Dame is the best! I have been seeing him for over 25 years. He is very thorough, and always on time. His staff is very professional, and Downtown visioncare is run extremely well. I recommend all family and friends to Dr. Dame.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Dame. He was originally recommended to me by a nurse at the Foothills hospital when I was trying to get an appointment with an ophthalmologist with a 2 yr waiting list. I called and got in to see Dr. Dame (optometrist) in a matter of weeks. I have been seeing Dr. Dame for over 10 years and am very satisfied with his service. He is personable, thorough and practical. I feel he really listens/hears what I am saying and that he is also good at communicating his findings and treats patients with respect/as equals (all rare for many doctors these days).

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr. Dame for over 12 years and have always been extremely satisfied with his knowledge and professionalism. He is truly the best eye doctor that I have ever met. He keep current on his education and advancements in eye care. I have recommended him to other friends and family. A+++ in my books

Submitted Sept. 18, 2010 | flag

Wonderful manner, very professional, my family's Dr for 20 years

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Dame is very nice and caring. He is thorough. He also donates his time overseas helping less fortunate people with their vision.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2008 | flag