You may also like

Rate Dr. Sherman J. Silber

Dr. Sherman J. Silber's Ratings

Absolutely horrible experience this Dr almost killed me .Have a ton of bills from complications now and we are out over 40k and no baby..he doesn't care! He is all nice until he gets your money in his hands. Terrible bedside manners!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Very experienced - and that's what you need with fertility issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Doctor Silber is amazing. He is knows what he is doing and is honest. After 8 years of seeing doctors and no one knowing what was wrong with me or was able to help me, I walked into his office and within 5 minutes he knew exactly what to do. Because of you I have a beautiful baby girl and a little boy that is less then 6 weeks from being born. Maybe he seems a little sure of himself, but that is because he should be. I had horrible experience during other IVF and IUI prodedures but Dr. SIlber made me feel so relaxed and comfortable that I didn't even know the procedure was happening. I credit that to part of why it worked this time. My family and I love Dr. Silber.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Please DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. They care about your money and that is it!!!They waste all your precious time without any mercy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2768259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I was with dr. Silber for 4 years. Please do not go to him. Staff is rude and uncaring. Dr. Silber couldn't pick me out in a line up to save his life. If you're looking for a baby factory you found the right place. otherwise.... Run!!! I received a "I'm sorry letter" 4 months later asking for another chance and more money. I was so hurt and offended. I never want anyone to feel that pain. SIRM is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2704151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Waited an hour and received no update from the staff about when the doctor would see us. After we asked to cancel the appointment, they were suddenly ready to send us back but made another patient wait who actually had an appointment before ours. The consultation was brief and the doctor only discussed IVF. When we asked about other options he told us there were none and on his notes he said he thought it was stupid to consider anything other than an IVF. He took a personal phone call in the middle of our meeting. When the first tape cassette didn't work in his recorder he scolded a member of his staff.

This place is just a IVF factory. They don't seem to care about the patients.

Needless to say we won't be seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2615232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550969].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I found Dr. Silber online while searching about IVF. I had seen another doctor about this, and wasn't happy with her so I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Silber. This was the best decision we could have ever made. We had a bunch of testing done by the other doctors that had we went to Dr. Silber we would have saved a ton of money. We did not have a very successful egg retrieval with only 2 eggs, and decided to do the transfer and hope for the best. We got pregnant on the first try, and I am now in my third trimester. I can't thank him, and his team enough for all the help as we struggled through this aweful time.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2530075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I do not like him in the first time I met him. He seems to push you doing ivf immediately. I went through his website so I had chosen him for my first mini ivf cycle. And when it failed, he let his staff answer me that he did not no why. When I was doing ivf with him, I got replying emails during the day. But when the transfer failed, I sent emails to ask them, I had to wait for two days to have their email replying. Moreover, I had to pay around 12000 USD for my ivf cycle. But when doing ivf with him, the medications that he asked me to take made me have polyps and fibroids, and I had to pay extra money to remove these. Be careful with this doctor if u do not want to waster your time and money....do not let his website fool u......

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2440993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I was warned that he was a great doctor,but had a horrible bedside manner. After our first ultrasound he told us that my antra follicle count was 1/2 of what my other doctor had projected and that I had the fertility of a 42 year old(I'm 35).He said that we would need a special procedure called Mini IVF and that the entire process would take a year and over $30,000. He was adamant that we needed to be aggressive.After numerous blood tests and ultrasounds,I had never been told of any problem with me. I have normal cycles & I ovulate every month.After days of tears I decided to get a second opinion.I explained our story to the new doctor. He stopped me & said that I was not the first one to tell him this story. A week later he gave me an internal ultrasound and we also did a mock transfer. He confirmed that my antra follicle was accurate and he believed that traditional IVF will work for us.I'm not sure why the discrepancy was there, but my gut is telling me that I was being duped.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1076140].votes_count ]]