Rate Dr. Sherman J. Silber

Dr. Sherman J. Silber's Ratings

I do not like him in the first time I met him. He seems to push you doing ivf immediately. I went through his website so I had chosen him for my first mini ivf cycle. And when it failed, he let his staff answer me that he did not no why. When I was doing ivf with him, I got replying emails during the day. But when the transfer failed, I sent emails to ask them, I had to wait for two days to have their email replying. Moreover, I had to pay around 12000 USD for my ivf cycle. But when doing ivf with him, the medications that he asked me to take made me have polyps and fibroids, and I had to pay extra money to remove these. Be careful with this doctor if u do not want to waster your time and money....do not let his website fool u......

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

I was warned that he was a great doctor,but had a horrible bedside manner. After our first ultrasound he told us that my antra follicle count was 1/2 of what my other doctor had projected and that I had the fertility of a 42 year old(I'm 35).He said that we would need a special procedure called Mini IVF and that the entire process would take a year and over $30,000. He was adamant that we needed to be aggressive.After numerous blood tests and ultrasounds,I had never been told of any problem with me. I have normal cycles & I ovulate every month.After days of tears I decided to get a second opinion.I explained our story to the new doctor. He stopped me & said that I was not the first one to tell him this story. A week later he gave me an internal ultrasound and we also did a mock transfer. He confirmed that my antra follicle was accurate and he believed that traditional IVF will work for us.I'm not sure why the discrepancy was there, but my gut is telling me that I was being duped.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

You will ONLY see this doctor at the 1st appointment then you will NEVER be able to talk to him directly! They were super nice and positive while trying to get our money and then it was negative after negative... This was $30,000 that we had saved to do this and we got NOTHING out of it and now we can't afford to do it again. DO YOUR RESEARCH cause we didn't and now after a failed DONOR cycle (None of the 11 mature eggs fertilized. Ya, not sure how that happens), $30,000 lost and not even a phone call from the clinic since, we now know that there are clinics out there that offer 80%-100% guarantee that if you don't have a live birth, your money is completely refunded! Don't just throw away your money with this clinic!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

For one, you will ONLY see Dr. Silber at the consultation. After that, you will NEVER hear from him nor see him. As far as the staff, they are much less than desirable. Lastly, after 30K, and a failed cycle, you'd think they would atleast call you... Save your money and go somewhere else.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Thanks to DR. Silber's reverse tubo, my fiancé and I now have a beautiful, one month old baby girl. Our family feels complete now, because of the great work done by Dr. Silber and his staff.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Silber made our dream of becoming parents a reality. There is no greater gift. We hold him and his staff in the highest possible regard. When our twin children turned 3, we returned to Dr. Silber's office so he could meet them and he graciously made time for us. We have shared his book with several friends that are suffering the road of infertility. In our opinion, Dr. Silber is the BEST of the BEST in his field.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

During a very difficult time in my life and the desire to began a family Dr. Silber was my light at the end of the tunnel. I like to complete exam of my fertility to let me know exactly where I stood. I know these answers aren't always what we want to hear but I was ready for someone to give me concrete answers about what my options where and he did exactly that. His office staff was also very helpful throughout the whole process. I recommend him highly to anyone and everyone with infertily problems. I also have a medical background myself so know a little more about what should occur and was extremely satified.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

In 2002 I contacted Dr. Silber's office to see about having my husbands vasectomy reversed. My husband had the vasectomy when he was in the military in 1993. We had contacted a doctor prior to Dr. Silber and was told that if he had the vasectomy done in the military that a reversal would most likely not be a success. I was not satisfied with that answer and so I contacted Dr. Silber and boy am I glad we did. Not only was the vasectomy a success but we now have 2 children thanks to the surgery and knowledge that Dr. Silber brings to the table. I would recommend Dr. Silber and his staff any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I never felt uncomfortable with him or his staff. Once my husband was released from the hospital we received a phone call from his office twice in the next couple weeks to make sure he was healing and had no additional pain. They were patient with me in learning to change the bandages. They were only a phone call away for any questions we had.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Silber staff was great to work with and Dr. Silberh helped us to get pregnant after trying for 5 years!! I would reccomend him to anyone and everyone!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

We are thankful for the services provided to us at Dr. Silber's office. The staff was very professional and each step was explained thoroughly as the process progressed. We felt very comfortable asking questions and received answers promptly. Going into surgery for my tubal reversal, I felt very comfortable and informed regarding the expected outcome as well as the impending surgery process. The surgery was a success, and we have since become pregnant with and delivered two very healthy babies (now 4 and 2)! We appreciate the professionalism and services we received!

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag