Rate Dr. George H. Canizares

Dr. George H. Canizares's Ratings

Excellent MD, very knowledgable, excellent surgeon---had shoulder surgery with excellent outcome. Would highly recommend this orthopedic surgeon!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Canizares performed surgery on my ankle and he did a great job. Very polite, helpful and professional. I will go back to him if needed, with my eyes closed!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

THE BEST!!!! A very knowledgeable and competent surgeon. He is very understanding and caring. I have had three surgeries performed by Dr. Canizares and haven't had one problem. Post-op care is great and I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of orthopedic surgery.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

Dr.Canizares was my choice physician for shoulder surgery after visiting several different surgeons. He was recommended to me by a physical therapist. He was very genuine and took the time to understand my specific needs as an athlete. Two years post-surgery I am very happy with the results and able to enjoy life as before. Would definitely return if I ever needed more orthopedic care.

Submitted June 20, 2007 | flag