Rate Dr. J. Michael Lee

Dr. J. Michael Lee's Ratings

Our family has gone to Dr. J. Michael Lee since the early 90's. He is caring, thorough, thoughtful and just the best. We are so sad that he is retiring from private pratice. We are losing a great Dr. for the community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2009

I love Dr. Lee. I have been going to Dr. Lee for about 14 years now. I am now married and have kids who also go to Dr. Lee. I am very sad that he is going to be retiring in Oct. He is such a wonderful Dr and he will be hard to replace. He has wonderful bedside manners and he takes the time to answer all of your questions. He call you back if you use his 24 hr service within 10 mins. He is wonderful with my children. He has great southern country values. He doesnt push the medication down your throat he tries other methods before he gives you the medication. We are losing a great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

I have been going to doctor JM Lee since 1991. I have got to know him through the years. He is the best. He never rushes you. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He takes whatever time you need with him. He is very thorough and I just love him. I have recommended him to my mom, co-workers, and would not hesitate to say he is a great PCP. He gets things done and fast. You can tell him what ails you, and he does the tests to find out what is going on. Want a great PCP with alot of compassion and experience, Dr. J Michael Lee is your guy!! CL Conroy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

i dislike this doctor, he was rude offensive and called me dirty, he thought i was just trying to get out of work and it showed, poor bedside respect, always available but that shows you not alto like him Dr Chai on the other side is AMAZING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2009

I've been a patient for 15 years and I find Dr. Lee a remarkable physician. There are now 3 generations of us going to him. He takes the time to discuss any situation that arises and returns after hour calls immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2008

AMAZING DETAILED DOCTOR, ALWAYS SEES YOU ON TIME PLUS HE TAKES TIME WITH YOU AND HE ACTUALLY TAKES CARE OF YOU. THERE IS NO OTHER WORD BUT HE IS AMAZING I SENT EVERYONE I KNOW TO HIM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076420].votes_count ]]