Rate Dr. Katherine Wood

Dr. Katherine Wood's Ratings

Dr. Wood got me upright!!! I was hunched over for weeks and after 1 visit I was much better, and after 3 visits I was upright and back to being able to sit and sleep without pain. Ellen is really great and the office is clean and very inviting. Dr. Wood is my go to person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Wood is amazing. She and her staff always listen to concerns and truly help with issues. Ellen is just a real sweetheart too. True teamwork. Dr. Wood's office has always been terrific at squeezing me in when I've injured myself (thrown my back or neck out). Would HIGHLY recommend their services, especially if you are a newbie to the art/benefits of chiropractic services!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Katherine has great technique. Able to loosen my stiff neck without using force. Has a wide range of methods. Her approach puts the patient at ease. Office is clean, professional and warmly decorated. Nice receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Our family loves going to Dr. Wood & with Ellen they make a great caring team of professionals. She treats with care and we get excellent results. Now if only we could clone them... Definitely has our vote for these past 4 years of the best care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

She has been my chiropractor for 12 years. I have had others, and have been discouraged by the lack of relief, the expense, and the lack of punctuality. She is very ethical. I would not be mobile without her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Wonderful personality, knew exactly what my problem was and provided instant pain relief on 1st visit, unlike all the useless pain pills my MD had put me on. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Wood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2008

Excellent and effective Chiropractor! I have been her patient for over 11 years. She is both cheerful and competent--a great combination! She is not one for repeat visits and only treats until you are feeling better. I have recommended her to many friends and do not hesitate to do so!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076625].votes_count ]]