Rate Dr. Katherine Wood

Dr. Katherine Wood's Ratings

Dr. Wood is amazing. She and her staff always listen to concerns and truly help with issues. Ellen is just a real sweetheart too. True teamwork. Dr. Wood's office has always been terrific at squeezing me in when I've injured myself (thrown my back or neck out). Would HIGHLY recommend their services, especially if you are a newbie to the art/benefits of chiropractic services!

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Katherine has great technique. Able to loosen my stiff neck without using force. Has a wide range of methods. Her approach puts the patient at ease. Office is clean, professional and warmly decorated. Nice receptionist.

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

Our family loves going to Dr. Wood & with Ellen they make a great caring team of professionals. She treats with care and we get excellent results. Now if only we could clone them... Definitely has our vote for these past 4 years of the best care.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

She has been my chiropractor for 12 years. I have had others, and have been discouraged by the lack of relief, the expense, and the lack of punctuality. She is very ethical. I would not be mobile without her.

Submitted June 27, 2008 | flag

Wonderful personality, knew exactly what my problem was and provided instant pain relief on 1st visit, unlike all the useless pain pills my MD had put me on. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Wood.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2008 | flag

Excellent and effective Chiropractor! I have been her patient for over 11 years. She is both cheerful and competent--a great combination! She is not one for repeat visits and only treats until you are feeling better. I have recommended her to many friends and do not hesitate to do so!

Submitted June 19, 2007 | flag