Dr. Megan L. Ancker

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Megan L. Ancker has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5533990

05/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Megan" to "Megan L."

22/08/13 SYSTEM: Last Name changed from "Bowles" to "Ancker"
RID: 1687604
15/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Ancker is pratical in her approach and encourages and empowers her patients to do all they can for themselves. She is straightforward and well organized. her nurse is also very well organized and efficient.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1010109
15/10/09 4 4 2 2 I echo the words above to some extent. The doctor is not at all patient friendly. How I percieved was that she wanted to rush with the prescription even before listening the entire story. Further, with something like severe lower backpain, she conducted no examinaton whatsoever. I could have as well gone for a tele medicine practitioner.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 592609
17/05/08 2 3 1 1 She was completely useless and very arrogant. I asked her several questions, she didn't answer any. I would never go to her again.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 349177
19/06/07 1 1 1 Ignored ALL of my complaints and symptoms. Tried to continually perscribe one type of medication after I repeatedly said NO, because that medication covers the symptoms, but does not cure anything. I always waited at least half an hour. She actually had the nerve to act like I had no right to ask her questions!!!!!!! WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!
Insurance: CIGNA