Rate Dr. Lawrence Halparin

Dr. Lawrence Halparin's Ratings

Dr. L. Halparin is a wonderful doctor, very attentive to me. He is kind caring extremely polite and compassionate. Always truly and honestly involved in the well being of all time. He takes time to listen and explain and always tries to get me actively involved at your own health care. He is a knowledgeable and highly professional doctor. He is fast paced pleasant and always on time, which is contradictory considering that he takes his time in a non rush manner with every single patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Dr Halparin has been my doctor for a very long time (since 1986). He has always been helpful and caring. He calls me back right away when I have a problem and if I don't NEED to go in and see him, he doesn't make it necessary. I will miss him a lot when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

My experience has always been positive with Dr Halparin. I have been his patient since 1988 and carry a huge confidence in his support and knowledge of my condition. Will certainly miss him when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

I will miss my doc halperin as Ive been with him for 23years. The absolute best doc with an incredible bedside manner, truly cares about you and gets back to you right away when you need him most. The only doc Ive ever trusted and really dont like the idea that hes retiring. Good humour and really knows his stuff, even though I bug him about being old..LOL he doesn't have to retire and leave all of us just yet. Thank you sooo much doc I will miss you Kim E.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

Dr. Halparin is the most caring doctor ever. I've been seeing him for 10 years. He is efficient, punctual, knowledgable, and most importantly nice. He makes his patients comfortable, is open to discussing different medications. He has been a great comfort to me in dealing with a severe case of ulcerative colitis. I don't want to think of the day he retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Dr Halparin in an excellent doctor. The best I have been to for his specialty. Extremely informative and pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

I have seen dr Halparin since the early 80's .He is one of the best doctors I have had .I too will miss him when he retires

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

Dr. Halparin has always been very efficient and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2010

I am amazed after every visit with Dr. Halparin. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had to deal with. He spends time asking the questions about my health before jumping to conclusions, and actually listens to the answers. very knowledgeable, doesnt rush me out of there. his secretary has also been amazing..she has taken me in at the last minute when i needed to see dr. halparin right away. i'm dreading the day he's not practicing any longer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Halparin for almost 20 years. He's kind, courteous and treats me like a person instead of an illness. If I have to have Crohn's, at least I have Dr. Halparin to help me with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077046].votes_count ]]