Dr. Cristobal Rosario

Rate Dr. Cristobal Rosario

Dr. Cristobal Rosario's Ratings

Dr is Rosaio in my opinion is the most knowledgeable DOCTOR I've ever met. He was and still remains to be commited to my health and wellbeing. I had been to several doctors in the past who all chose to over medicate me instead of finding the root cause. Dr Rosario is changing my life and giving me hope it's wonderful. He truly does think out of the box to find the solution. He treats you with his passion for medicine not a one-size-fits-all. If you want results call and make an appointment now.Taunya NPR, FL.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Rosario thinks outside of the box regarding treatment options that are appropriate for each person's lifestyle. He introduced my hematologist to a blood thinner that my hematologist wasn't very familiar with and now my hematologist raves about my medication in patients he is treating for clots. Dr Rosario is better than a regular family doc. I highly recommend Dr Rosario's office for anyone looking for a doctor that gives you a personalized experience. If you have to make a same day appt, your wait time will be long, otherwise it's not too bad for scheduled appts.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

If you are tired of other doctors telling you that you will be fine while you are falling apart, come see this guy. Two to three visit and you know what's wrong with you and what MOST be done for your life, your biggest investment

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Have been with him for approx 5 yrs, and take pleasure in recommending several others to him who are all very satisfied with his care.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag