Rate Dr. Judi R. Gerardis

Dr. Judi R. Gerardis's Ratings

I have never felt so comfortable with an OBGYN. Delivered by 2nd son and it was a fantastic experience. Had some complications after the fact and she was understanding, helpful and always available for questions. Never made me seem like I was a bother or like any question was too small. I would recommend her (or anyone in the practice actually) to anyone looking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Love Dr. Gerardis! Makes me feel very comfortable..so happy she delivered my daughter!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

As a Cancer survivor, I felt very safe with Dr. Geradis. She answered all my questions and LISTENED to my concerns. She is the best of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr Gerardis is an amazing doctor. I am expecting my second girl and would never consider going to a different doctor. She is kind and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Absoultely Wonderful !!! She happens to be the best OBGYN I have seen !!! she delivered my daughter 3 years ago and in 6 weeeks will be delivering my second daughter !! she is so kind caring and really cares about how you are feeling!! Wonderful listener and VERY Funny !! Would recommend her to anyone !! also in her practice there is a Dr. Schwarz and Dr. Silva, who also happen to be very exceptional !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Gerardis is very friendly and polite. She had always answered my questions and been through with my appointments. I always felt she was very genuine and when I had concerns about a bad mammography, right away she calmed my fears and offered me hope. Thank god it turns out she was right. It's amazing how great she it...Even if she was out of network I wouldn't trust any other Doctor...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Gerardis is wonderful. She has always been kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Gerardis is knowledgeable and extremely caring. When she enters the room, you feel like an old friend she has not seen in awhile and she makes you feel at ease. I am pregnant with our first child and Dr. Gerardis always seems truly interested in hearing about how the pregnancy is going and answers all of our questions completely and never makes us feel rushed. Great sense of humor too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I think Dr. Gerardis is a wonderful doctor. Unfortunately because her staff is horrible I have stopped going to her. The fact that you need to call 3 months to the day to get an appointment is unbelievable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2010

Dr. Gerardis is the best OBGYN I have been to. She takes time to listen to you and always calls back if you have questions. She also calls personally about the lab results, which most doctors don't. Only problem is that you have to call 3 months ahead to get an appointment. Overall, she is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077082].votes_count ]]