Dr. Judi R. Gerardis

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 20 reviews. Dr. Judi R. Gerardis has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Is it hard to get an appointment?    Email me    Answer it    See answers

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5422588
24/04/14 3 3 5 5 I have never felt so comfortable with an OBGYN. Delivered by 2nd son and it was a fantastic experience. Had some complications after the fact and she was understanding, helpful and always available for questions. Never made me seem like I was a bother or like any question was too small. I would recommend her (or anyone in the practice actually) to anyone looking.
RID: 5172227
10/02/14 4 4 5 5 Love Dr. Gerardis! Makes me feel very comfortable..so happy she delivered my daughter!
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Judi" to "Judi R."
RID: 2905293
10/10/13 5 5 5 5 As a Cancer survivor, I felt very safe with Dr. Geradis. She answered all my questions and LISTENED to my concerns. She is the best of the best!  Respond
RID: 2648887
15/05/13 5 4 5 5 Dr Gerardis is an amazing doctor. I am expecting my second girl and would never consider going to a different doctor. She is kind and very knowledgeable.
See Responses
RID: 2621190
18/04/13 5 5 5 5 Absoultely Wonderful !!! She happens to be the best OBGYN I have seen !!! she delivered my daughter 3 years ago and in 6 weeeks will be delivering my second daughter !! she is so kind caring and really cares about how you are feeling!! Wonderful listener and VERY Funny !! Would recommend her to anyone !! also in her practice there is a Dr. Schwarz and Dr. Silva, who also happen to be very exceptional !!
RID: 1776333
21/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gerardis is very friendly and polite. She had always answered my questions and been through with my appointments. I always felt she was very genuine and when I had concerns about a bad mammography, right away she calmed my fears and offered me hope. Thank god it turns out she was right. It's amazing how great she it...Even if she was out of network I wouldn't trust any other Doctor...
RID: 1443810
18/05/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Gerardis is wonderful. She has always been kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable.
RID: 1389617
16/03/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Gerardis is knowledgeable and extremely caring. When she enters the room, you feel like an old friend she has not seen in awhile and she makes you feel at ease. I am pregnant with our first child and Dr. Gerardis always seems truly interested in hearing about how the pregnancy is going and answers all of our questions completely and never makes us feel rushed. Great sense of humor too!
RID: 1240705
31/08/10 1 2 4 4 I think Dr. Gerardis is a wonderful doctor. Unfortunately because her staff is horrible I have stopped going to her. The fact that you need to call 3 months to the day to get an appointment is unbelievable.
RID: 1237448
26/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gerardis is the best OBGYN I have been to. She takes time to listen to you and always calls back if you have questions. She also calls personally about the lab results, which most doctors don't. Only problem is that you have to call 3 months ahead to get an appointment. Overall, she is an excellent doctor.  Respond
RID: 1163235
05/05/10 1 3 5 5 Dr.Gerardis is by far the best. She is very caring and spends all the time you may need with her. But, to get an appointment with her takes at least 3 phone calls to that office before they give you a date to come in.
RID: 894233
22/05/09 5 3 1 2 I saw Dr. Gerardis after seeing another doctor in the practice. She was very negative after looking at my results, but gave me hope that things would be okay, when I called back after having some issues she gave me meds instead of wanting to see me which only delayed the inevitable m/c of my child. I feel that if she had seen me rather than giving me meds when I had called things would have been very different. She was very cold and told me I was incorrect about my conception date telling me that when you take a pg test doesn't matter. Ummm how could it show pg if you aren't pg yet. I was very disappointed!!
RID: 739056
08/12/08 4 3 5 5 I love Dr. Gerardis she always comes in with a smile and ready to answer any questions you might have... I've been with her for eight years and would definitely recommend her.
RID: 639280
15/07/08 1 3 5 5 She is wonderful; staff needs a little adjustment though they tend to be moody and snotty which stinks when they are the first you see
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 520213
21/02/08 5 5 5 5 I really love her Dr. Gerardis. I'm so upset because they don't take Aetna anymore. I've already tried a new doctor that I'm not crazy about and still looking for a new ob/gyn. :(
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 496938
22/01/08 1 1 5 5 Dr Gerardis is a wonderful doctor. However, I find her office staff to be very rude and unhelpful. That is upsetting, given that the office staff/nurse manager is usually the first line of people you meet/encounter when you call or arrive for an appointment.  Respond
RID: 475567
03/01/08 5 4 5 4 She has very good bedside manners and funny, too. She takes time to listen and quite thorough. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that I didn't know she wouldn't be around during my delivery week and I had to figure that on my own after asking her staff. It would have been nice had she endorsed me to the other doctor in the practice at least to reassure me that things will go well during my delivery. I like her very much, though.
RID: 473475
30/12/07 4 5 5 5 very knowlwdgeable, patient, niceTakes time to explain very caringMy family and friends all she her
RID: 397879
05/09/07 3 3 4 4 helpful and takes time to understand the patient need. we found her better than Dr. Kopp ( her partner) and spend more time with the patient.
RID: 352414
23/06/07 5 5 5 Part of a three physician office and the nicest one there. Knowledgable, friendly and compassionate. Took the time with me and explained what the procedure was going to involve. Went to one of the other doctors in the group and felt very rushed. Definitely recommend her.
Insurance: CIGNA