Dr. Patrick Carroll

Rate Dr. Patrick Carroll

Dr. Patrick Carroll's Ratings

watch this space!! I am giving you an 3 as I am yet to see you....gee wizz Dr Carol be nice to me... yes I am overwieght I do not know why.. Yes I have some really weird goings on and to top it off I am an RN.... and RM been through lots and no one knows really why I would like to follow this with a positive experience as I have met some of the straight forward Medical Practitioner/specialist as they come... I think I am seeing you in a couple of week and just doing my homework... as we Nurses do.. to see you are up to standard... I am sure you are!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

misdiagnosed, told my father he had lung cancer. He did not. he did have pneumonia a collapsed L lobe, and looked like a prisoner of war, which he did not treat, until after a number of weeks I suggested a prescription of amoxil. The amoxil was enough to help my very sick father fight the pneumonia and slowly over months claw his way back to health on his own. Expect a little more from a Physican.. He also said the 'F' word to my father, who was so shocked.

Submitted May 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Carroll is an outstanding Physician. His knowledge of Internal Medicine, pharmaceutics, diagnostics and relevant treatment is unsurpassed. I spent my entire working life in the Public Health system as a medical scientist in Pathology, and have wide experience in many facets of healthcare. Dr Carroll aims to provide each patient with an accurate, comprehensive and true diagnosis, treatment and plan for their continued well being. He has no incentive to tell people what they want to hear, but tells patients the truth about their condition based on his encyclopaedic medical knowledge. He can simplify the diagnosis, prognosis and treatment regime for people who cannot comprehend his report. His time is highly limited, and he is not there to stroke egos. Patients need to know when they are obese and living a poor lifestyle (smoking, drinking, eating to excess) which all contribute to their ailments. He advises patients to change these actions to assist themselves. A dedicated Physician!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Just stumbled upon this website -usually wouldnt even give it the time of day(appears to be one of those loony conspiracy theory, disgruntled patient websites for dole bludgers).Anyway - had the pleasure of working with Dr Carroll(as a junior doc) and count myself lucky for it - one of the best diagnosticians and a wonderful teacher.I thought he had great empathy with his patients but probably didnt quite now how to show it...You're the best Dr Carroll!!!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Told he was cardiologist, shocked to find this not the case weeks later. Appeared to disregard Private Cardiologist letter (we had copy of letter sent to own G.P.)after call to notify collapse at home 2 days after specialist appt. Result junior Dr's treated for congestive heart failure, admitted 36hrs, discharged by Dr Carroll, re-admitted to Pr. Charles for 8 days, 36hrs later, for what, Congestive Heart Failure. Has survived, no thanks to certain Dr.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Brought my mother to tears with his arrogant attitude and attrocious bedside manner - was also appalled with the advice he gave her.

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag

Not happy with being misdiagnosed by this Doctor. He was abrupt and after going to another specialist in the same field found that he incorrectly diagnosed me. Would not reccommend.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2007 | flag

Failed to provide a discharge plan for me, simply said you can go home and walked off.

Submitted July 12, 2007 | flag

His knowledge is as good as you could get, outstanding even. He tells it to you straight, unfortuantely some people can't accept this and the knowledge they are responsible for their own health. I would be a patient of his anytime.

Submitted July 10, 2007 | flag

I'm sorry but this Dr is the worst I have ever seen. He does lack knowledge and nearly killed a relative of mine. I would never take medical advise from him.

Submitted July 10, 2007 | flag