Rate Dr. Gordon W. Poznikoff

Dr. Gordon W. Poznikoff's Ratings

In regards to the last coment left: as a long time patient of Dr Poznikoff I find the previous comment both interesting and feel it's blatantly false.
Dr Poznikoff chooses not to preform root canals and prefers to refer his patients whom he suspects requires root canals to a specialist for both diagnosis and treatment. As a patient I have always found Dr Poznikoff to be professional and warm. I feel the last coment is a blatant attempt at damaging Dr Poznikoff's impeccable reputation. An earlier post says he's not taking new patients. sadly This is correct and is because His practice is full, & his patient load, many of whom are THIRD GENERATION Poznikoff patients(one of whom already commented below previously) . I think that speaks for itself. Look at every comment prior to the last and judge for yourselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Unprofessional and incompetent. Did root canal on wrong tooth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564081].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Just a heads up to everyone! Although Dr. Poznikoff is an amazing dentist he is NOT taking new patients!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

We wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Dr. Poz. helped me through some very difficult times with my teeth and implants. He is patient, understanding and flexible. Our family is lucky to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

I love Dr. Poz! Look forward to my dentist visits all the time and the staff is over the top helpful and pleasant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I think Gord is a great dentist. I didn't realize how poor my old dentist was in terms of communication until I started going to see Gord. My two young children also see him and he is wonderful with kids. Totally sets them at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

The whole family has been with Dr. Poz for over 25 years. He is knowledgeable, dedicated and talented dentist. He is also kind, considerate, giving and very compassionate individual. Thank you Dr. Poz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Poz is the best dentist I have ever been to and will keep going always.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr Pozknikoff is the best dentist I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and does an excellent job on your teeth. I would recommend him to anyone who is the least hesitant about seeing a dentist. You won't be sorry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Excellent dentist and office staff! Very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077300].votes_count ]]