Rate Dr. Gordon W. Poznikoff

Dr. Gordon W. Poznikoff's Ratings

We wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Dr. Poz. helped me through some very difficult times with my teeth and implants. He is patient, understanding and flexible. Our family is lucky to have found him.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Poz! Look forward to my dentist visits all the time and the staff is over the top helpful and pleasant!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I think Gord is a great dentist. I didn't realize how poor my old dentist was in terms of communication until I started going to see Gord. My two young children also see him and he is wonderful with kids. Totally sets them at ease.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

The whole family has been with Dr. Poz for over 25 years. He is knowledgeable, dedicated and talented dentist. He is also kind, considerate, giving and very compassionate individual. Thank you Dr. Poz.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Poz is the best dentist I have ever been to and will keep going always.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Dr Pozknikoff is the best dentist I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and does an excellent job on your teeth. I would recommend him to anyone who is the least hesitant about seeing a dentist. You won't be sorry.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Excellent dentist and office staff! Very friendly and helpful.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Very kind and considerate. Very knowldgeable. Staff are very helpful.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

love my dentist, my kids the have fun visit him and they are not scared at all

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

Gord is a friendly awesome dude. after going to him by chance 25 yrs ago, my teeth have never been better. i also took my two sons to him and they have great teeth too! my wife left her dentist to go to him also...keep up the great work gord!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag