Rate Dr. Ali Moinzadeh

Dr. Ali Moinzadeh's Ratings

He is an amazing surgeon/doctor. His reputation proceeded him, in very many informative research. He is kind and caring. His humor is so important in that it aides in relieving so much of the stress. He is an overall wonderful man. I would highly recommend him to everyone in need of Urological services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Early 2013 I had bleeding after urinating and not knowing what was going on with me, I had several consultations and referrals with my PCP and a urologist within the network of my care. I thank God for his further evaluation and consult referral to Dr Moinzadeh who confirmed a condition I was diagnosed with called a patent urachus. Well for most people it fuses after birth. Apparently mine didn't and it bothered me in my mid 30's. He spoke with me and assured me of the available options I had to correct my condition. I chose the procedure he recommended full robotic assist surgery at Lahey Burlington. What a professional and caring doctor with a great team and my experience was nothing short of wonderful as I have healed and fully returned to my life care free of concerns from earlier in the year. All systems are go for me and I thank God for meeting this wonderful Doctor who is blessed with amazing skill and knowledge in this field. I would recommend him without any hesitation at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

During initial visit Dr Moinzadeh we reviewed in detail all options that were available. Allowing for an informed decision about choosing robotic assisted partial nephrectomy. Everything went as discussed. Would highly recommend. Also has a good sense humor...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

i highly recommend dr. moinzadeh. he performed a robotic ureteral reimplantation on me in april of this year. i had suffered a severe ureteral injury during a hysterectomy and spent almost a year with numerous catheters, stents and nephrostomy bags. i was in rough shape and losing hope when i was referred to dr. moinzadeh. i was able to get an appointment right away and he was very reassuring and confident that he could fix my problem once and for all with robotic surgery. which he did. the surgery went great, i was out of the hospital within 24hr. and have fully recovered. i'm healthy, back to practicing yoga everyday and getting on with my life. dr. moinzadeh was really wonderful at putting my mind at ease, making sure i understood exactly what was happening and what my choices were and in answering all of my questions. after all i had been through with the doctor who injured me, dr. moinzadeh really restored my faith in doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

My 88-year old Dad was diagnosed with Bladder cancer in August. Treatment options that included prolonged chemo/radiation were not acceptable. We were referred to Dr. Moinzadeh at Lahey in Burlington as “The best in the field” for removal of the bladder. Dr. Moinzadeh carefully explained alternatives and risks, thoroughly answered our questions and was very frank about his surgical approach. In October Dr. Moinzadeh removed my Dad’s bladder and prostate in a single surgery using Laproscopic Techniques. Dr. Moinzadeh’s amazing procedure was conducted robotically through six small 2” incisions around Dad’s abdomen, completely eliminating the need for large surgical wounds that would normally take weeks to heal. The day after his surgery, Dad was walking, and was discharged 5 days after his procedure with no discomfort! In addition to being a brilliant surgeon with a great bedside manner, Dr. Moinzadeh surrounds himself with expert, caring staff. We highly recommend Dr. Moinzadeh

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2012. BCG treatments were not working and I was recommended to see Dr.Moinzadeh at Lahey Clinic in Burlington.My wife and I agreed that Dr. Moinzadeh was the right choice and I had the surgery on June 1st. He used the Da Vinci robotics procedure to perform complete removal of the bladder and prostate and the operation went perfect.He was able to do 100% nerve sparing on removal of the prostate and sexual function is steadily coming back.The recovery went so well, that I was even able to dance at my daughters wedding a month after surgery.I highly recommend Dr Moinzadeh and his staff because of their expertise and caring attitude. I can't thank them enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Last summer after having taken a CTscan I was told by my urologist that I had tumor on my right kidney that was most likely malignant.He recommended that I should go to the Lahey Clinic where I might have it removed by the Davinci method.My wife and I went and met with Doctor Alireza Moinzedah. After talking with the Doctor we were both ease and totally confident in his ability to do the operation.When I went in for my preop, the CTscan showed some metastasis in the stomach.Doctor Moinzadeh cancelled the operation and scheduled on a new date when he could co-ordinate the kidney operation with a stomach doctor, so that both could be done on the same date which saved me another hospital stay down the road. After my operation I had minimal pain and was home and able to do short walks in 4 days.My recovery went very well and after my latest PETscan without any signs of tumors.I recommend Doctor Moinzedah to everyone I talk with, and suggest that anyone urological problem seek him out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

I give Dr Moinzadeh a 10 out of 10 across the board! A great human being and a great surgeon with a balance of humility and confidence knowing that a positive approach and perseverance improves the outcome. He encourages everyone with his positive attitude and high level of energy. He believes the patient comes first and has full respect for each person and can keep up with all personalities. Believe me I am a complicated creative type at 61 yrs old. He removed 60% of my right kidney using the DaVinci robotic surgery method. More than half of my kidney had a rare slow growth Chromophobic carcinoma cancer mass. Only 6 small incisions and extremely fast recovery time. After 3 and 6 months follow-ups I am in remission with no problems whatsoever. Don't worry make an appt. for at least a consultation. You will be grateful! Life is wonderful and I thank God thru Jesus Christ for people like Dr Moinzadeh!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

Dr. Moinzadeh is the best! When a mass was found on my right kidney during an MRI, I thought my end was near. Dr. Moinzadeh inspired lots of confidence and convinced me to have surgery laparoscopically. I had the surgery two weeks ago. He removed the mass and clean margins so he removed about 20% of my kidney. I have six incisions, 5 are about 1/2 inch in length and the 6th is about 1 inch where the mass was removed. I was in pain for just a couple of days and after the first day, tylenol sufficed. Not only is Dr. Moinzadeh an expert in his field but he has an excellent bed side manner! He managed to calm a very, very nervous patient and answered all my questions even when I asked them several times over.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Moinzadeh. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in April, 2011. After spending several months investigating the options for treatment - radiation, open surgery, and DaVinci robotic surgery - I chose DaVinci robotic surgery with Dr. Moinzadeh. I chose him because of his knowledge, his open and caring manner, his efficient and friendly staff, and the very nice facilities at Lahey Clinic in Burlington. I had the surgery on 09/09/11 and things went very well. I went home the next day and had very little pain. I was out walking in the woods 2 days after the surgery and started jogging again 2 weeks after the surgery. I had some incontinence for about 2 months and then it went away. It took about 9 months before the ED issues subsided with help using viagara. So far, a year after the surgery, my PSA numbers are good. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Moinzadeh and this course of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077333].votes_count ]]