Dr. Ramesh P. Babu

Dr. Ramesh P. Babu

Rate Dr. Ramesh P. Babu

Dr. Ramesh P. Babu's Ratings

I am very grateful to the doctor for what he gave me back to life, I am now a normal person, and I'm not an invalid God give him health is the best doctor in the world !!!!!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

After suffering from trigeminal neuralgia with additional facial pain caused by trauma, Dr. Babu cured me! It is a miracle! I suffered for twenty years...thank God that I found Dr. Babu. I was down to eating only yogurt and sleeping two hours nightly. Dr. Babu is not only a superb surgeon, He is one of the kindest,most caring doctors I have met. I should say people. Dr. BABU is the best and NYU is wonderful. They practice the science and ART of healthcare. they don't practice. They succeed!

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

I had an ACSF x 2 in late 2008. Dr. Babu all but saved my life. Some quacks had me in chiropracty and OT when an MRI showed 2 completely collapsed cervical discs. Dr. Babu got me straight into the OR and fixed me up. Now, 5 years later, things are fine, all pain is gone and it does not look like I will ever need a re-do.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE, STAY AWAY!!!!!!. He will get the money from the insurance company and ignore your phone calls when things go badly. TERRIBLE DOCTOR.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Worst experience ever!. This office has the worst staff ever. I couldnt believe the phone call i had with the lady at the other end. It would be the worst experience of my life and i felt real depressed after the call. Regardless of Dr.Babu's experience and expertise, he should be ashamed to keep staff like this, who hang up the phone on patients. A big 0 from me!

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

To keep it short and simple, if you ever need back or neck surgery Dr Babu is the man you want to see at NYU. He is the best of the best and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of my surgeries.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Babu did 6 brain surgeries on my mom for a meningioma over a period of 20 years. She lived well and good through all of them until the ripe age of 88. Dr Babu always did right by her, and got her through all this. I am thankful to him and his staff and recommend him highly.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

I have had 2 surgeries done by dr Babu. I would without a doubt be paralyzed if he had not preformed emergency ACDF surgery on me the first time. One Neuro Dr said there was absolutely nothing she could do; others gave me drugs only/shots etc. Dr Babu said although I was 52 my osteoarthritis looked like I was in my 80's. He treated me with compassion, explaining everything. He had to do a posterior decompression/fusion as well. His passion and commitment is given to patients. My lower spine is also shot- again I could trust no one else to see me thru. I am lookin forward to at lease being able to do my short walks, sit in the park, sew a little and enjoy family. I can't work or drive like I use to but I still want to keep taking care of my ADL's.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Babu took my daughter's case and propmtly did excellent work on her. She had a spinal column tumor which, had he not gotten involved would surely have caused her full paralysis. I have only interfaced with the office staff a couple times, with no complaints against them. My review is about him and his skill alone, and those both rate 5 stars from me. His work is excellent. We can always find something to complain about, but I know that if it weren't for him and his timely assesment and action, she would have been in big trouble. Now, she's walking, moving and feeling life as a happy young woman, instead of facing a future of wheel chair confinement.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

I do not normally write reviews.Recently I had surgery with Dr Babu .Iam surprised to see mixed reviews.I questioned his office staff and they knew who the bad reviwers are and gave explanation. As far as his office staff I give them an A and doctor A plus.I recommend him highly for cervical disc surgery which I had.we are grateful to him forever.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag