Dr. Darcy Winch

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Darcy Winch

Dr. Darcy Winch's Ratings

Dr. Winch is a great doctor - very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Winch is a very kind and knowledgable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I came in with a dilated pupil and pressure headaches. He examined me thouroughly and said everything was fine....no glaucoma, no vision problems etc...As a last resort I went to a private clinique in London and they suspected glaucoma. So I saw a optomologist and results were Glaucoma in both eyes. One was so severe that is was completely blocked, therefore causing my pupil to dilate. His misdiagnosis almost cost me my vision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Dr. Winch is the best eye doctor my family and I have been to. He takes the time to go through every little thing with you. Very good with kids as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

an exceptional caring doctor................very conscientious..................modern techniques....gordon clarke

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. Winch is the epitome of professionalism and truly wants to know how your day is going. He follows through and refers to only the best in their field. He treats his staff well and makes everyone feel like a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr Winch. I refer my patients to him. Great with kids and elderly people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Dr. Winch is extremely thorough, pleasant, caring and professional -- and an all around first class doctor who stays abreast of all the current developments in his field. My husband and I would give him our highest recommendation without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

Would recommend him to ANYONE...young or old. He is professional, caring and wonderful with children. Always helpful and explains everything. My 2 children think he is cool!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

Very helpful and explains everything with great detail. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077498].votes_count ]]