Dr. Darcy Winch

Rate Dr. Darcy Winch

Dr. Darcy Winch's Ratings

Dr. Winch is a very kind and knowledgable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

I came in with a dilated pupil and pressure headaches. He examined me thouroughly and said everything was fine....no glaucoma, no vision problems etc...As a last resort I went to a private clinique in London and they suspected glaucoma. So I saw a optomologist and results were Glaucoma in both eyes. One was so severe that is was completely blocked, therefore causing my pupil to dilate. His misdiagnosis almost cost me my vision.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Winch is the best eye doctor my family and I have been to. He takes the time to go through every little thing with you. Very good with kids as well.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

an exceptional caring doctor................very conscientious..................modern techniques....gordon clarke

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Winch is the epitome of professionalism and truly wants to know how your day is going. He follows through and refers to only the best in their field. He treats his staff well and makes everyone feel like a friend.

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr Winch. I refer my patients to him. Great with kids and elderly people.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Winch is extremely thorough, pleasant, caring and professional -- and an all around first class doctor who stays abreast of all the current developments in his field. My husband and I would give him our highest recommendation without reservation.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Would recommend him to ANYONE...young or old. He is professional, caring and wonderful with children. Always helpful and explains everything. My 2 children think he is cool!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and explains everything with great detail. Would recommend to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

Excellent Care for my family! We followed Dr Winch from his previous office to his new practice because of the level of professionalism and kindness (mixed with a good dose of humour) that he provides. The office staff is also super wonderful!!!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2011 | flag