Rate Dr. Amer Z. Al-Juburi

Dr. Amer Z. Al-Juburi's Ratings

I was very pleased and happy to meet with Dr.Al-JUBURI.He is very accurate,patient and knowledgeable.He tried to explain all my situation in a very good attitude.i definetly recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

Very professional, yet patient and understanding. Did not try to up-sell me costly procedures. Took the time to explain the problem to me and what needs to be done to rectify it. I tend to be generally skeptical of doctors and felt a bit relieved with him. I definitely recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr.Amer Al-Juburi is one of the best physician that I met in my life , he assisted me to get my stone pass by provide me a free samples medications and his follow up was . I am completely great grateful for him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Dr. Al-Juburi was great. I was able to make an appointment on short notice after being told I may have kidney stones. He took his time with me and explained things thoroughly. The wait time was minimum and the paperwork was reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

So kind and helpful! He is always willing to fit you in for an appointment as soon as possible and despite his busy schedule has never had a bad attitude. His staff is always friendly as well. Had kidney stones, kidney infections and he has always been so professional. I am a 23 year old girl so I dont agree that he was just a doctor for male issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

There are very few doctors like this left in the world. He takes a sincere interest in your condition; is conservative in his approach and proactive in finding a diagnosis with the right treatment plan for you. He is approachable; he listens and he makes himself available whenever you have a concern in person or by phone. He has been taking care of me and members of my family for years and I would whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a true gentleman and an excellent physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

I am thinking that this is Dr. Amer Al-Juburi, the urologist in Fairfax. I have had chronic kidney stones for about 6 years and have been to over 15 doctors due to the pain, hematuria, and poor quality of life that this condition causes. None of my prior doctors were successful in helping me and several were just plain rude and uncaring. I was referred to Dr. Al-Juburi by my internist. He helped make my condition 95% better just by correcting my diet alone. Only a truly knowledgeable and caring doctor would help someone with simple things before trying expensive and painful procedures. I am more than happy with the results. Many urologist should go to this wise man for advice and professional training. Aloha & Mahalo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Probably a good urologist for a male. My husband loves him. When my mother-in-law was in the hospital for a kidney problem (she was 74 and dying from colon cancer) this doctor actually walked in the deep snow to get to the hospital just to see her - and he was not a young man at that time to be doing that sort of heavy walking. Now THAT is unheard of. I think he about to retire soon. Good doctor and very thorough with my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2007

Pleasant doctor but his demeanor was presumptious. W/O knowning full med hx,& w/no exam, he made assumptions. I think he is much more of male problem focused doctor. He is older & I wonder about his abilities or if he is up to date w/current skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077616].votes_count ]]