Rate Dr. Holly J. Jaskierny

Dr. Holly J. Jaskierny's Ratings

HORRIBLE! They overschedule and are always behind schedule sometimes by an hour! Small office with too many patients. Dr. Kingsbury has awful bedside manners and does nothing but jump the gun on things. Dr. Jaskierney is OK but doesn't listen to a patients needs or wants and practically shoves you out the door after she's done talking to you. Both these doctors did nothing but make my pregnancy more stressful for me when I was already high risk. I wanted to switch but was already too far along at that point. I do NOT recommend this office or doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Jaskierny's staff members are horrible! They are rude on the phone and even worse in person. When I was eight months pregnant, they put me on hold and then went to lunch! When I called after lunch and informed them of the incident, they laughed! I did not care for Dr. Jaskierny late in my pregnancy, but I was too scared to switch doctors so late. In hindsight, I should have switched.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr.Jaskierny is amazing! She is so friendly and takes her time with you. She just delivered my son in Dec and was great! She made me feel at ease. I will continue seeing her and will definitely have her deliver my future babies. She is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

This is my current OB. I love her! She's very friendly and optimistic. She's willing to refer you to specialists if necessary but isn't one of those doctors who wants to run you through a battery of unnecessary tests. I'm high-risk and I feel like I have someone who is going to be there with me through everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Great bedside manner. Easy to talk to. Always felt comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358420].votes_count ]]