Dr. Barb Konstantynowicz

Rate Dr. Barb Konstantynowicz

Dr. Barb Konstantynowicz's Ratings

Dr. Barb is the best doctor anyone could ever have. We are so lucky to have her as our family physician. She makes you feel like you are family and truly cares about her patients! Love love love her!!!

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

The best doctor in Regina. If you are lucky enough to be able to call her your Family Physician you know you are in good hands. She never rushes you, asks lots of questions and NEVER just sends you on your way with medication!! She is very soft hearted and cares deeply about her patients. My family is very lucky to have her as a doctor.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I love Barb. She is thorough and always takes the time to ask about the details. She is polite and punctual with follow up tests and referrals, my only complaint is it is very hard to get an appointment with her.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Best Doctor I've ever been too, shes my daughters doctor and she is always there when their sick, she always makes time to see them, she is truly amazing, very grateful to have such an amazing doctor!!!!

Submitted Dec. 23, 2012 | flag

This doctor is a saint. She lives up to every favorable comment on this website and more. She is compassionate, kind, thorough and just amazing in every aspect. I have never met a doctor who even comes close to this wonderful woman. All her patients are very, very lucky to have her.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. K truly cares for her patients. She looks at the physical as well as the emotional side of problems/conditions. One of the few doctors who cares about her approach to client care!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr k. has been the best doctor our family has ever had. She delivered our 3 children and is like part of our family. She is very knowledgeable and at the same time very caring.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

Easy to talk to and really listens to what you have to say. On top of your concerns and gets what needs to be done right away.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2010 | flag

I wish she was my family doctor, everytime I go to her, I wish she could take me on as a patient. She is the only doctor, after being diagnosed with an anxiety disorder about 3 years ago, has wanted to do a work-up of tests to rule out any other cause. She's great & caring too.

Submitted May 1, 2010 | flag

Dr K is a very caring physician. She is thorough and genuinely interested in her patients.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2008 | flag