Rate Dr. Stephan L. Cassidy

Dr. Stephan L. Cassidy's Ratings

Love Dr. Cassidy! Been going here for 14 years... I moved away a couple years ago but still drive here because they're that good. Dr. Cassidy often goes to conferences & stays up to date on the latest in eye care, which is nice to know. They always have stylish eye glass options as well & are very helpful in making sure you have the right fit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1078160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Steve was called on a Saturday because something was irratating my only eye. I had lost my other eye in a acdcident years before. He held up his Saturday golf game to treat me. Something has abraded the pupil and was casing much pain and reduced vision. This visit took about 45 min. with good results. He called that night to see how I was doing and another call Sunday morning to say he wanted me to stop by his office Monday morning for a further check up. Thank heavens for caring health care practioners like Dr. Steve and Walt Cassidy @ Issaquah Vision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1078159].votes_count ]]