Rate Dr. Atul L. Bhat

Dr. Atul L. Bhat's Ratings

Dr. Bhat as been WONDERFUL! I couldn't walk or get dressed because of my degenerative disk disease. The office got me an appointment within a hour. Dr. Bhat gave me a cortizone injection during his lunch break, so I did not have to wait for a injection date. He went out of his way to help alleviate my pain! He is kind and professional. Dr. Bhat has gone above and beyond, I would highly recommend him. Thank you! Dr Bhat!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bhat's office staff is horrible!!!!!!! They never answer the phone. They never call you back. Just terrible.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Accurate diagnosis after having seen several specialists. Expedited my treatment as I was miserable with pain and had to fly for business

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Atul Bhat is very rude and insulting by no means a "specialist"

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I had major back pain after an accident about 2 years ago and came to see this so called back specialist. He just had me come in for cortezone shots for a quick fix. It wears out in a week and I told him you would need to find a proper way to cure this. His response is the pain is there because you are trying to seek compensation from insurance. So he is saying I am trying to scam the insurance company. He should comment himself on that because whenever he sends me to get the cortizone shots it looks like black friday over there. You have people all day long coming in for these shots that only last a few days to week then your pain comes back. Every shot he charges a few thousand dollars to the insurance. That why he kept insisting that I keep getting these shots even tho it doesnt work for me. I cant believe he is getting away with pretty much scamming health insurance companies and never really tried to help me figure whats really wrong with my back and find a solution for it.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

The reason for the poor rating was because Ive been to this office a few times and find that some of the office staff were uncaring and unfriendly while some were wonderful. Doctor is very nice, caring and seems to be very knowledgeable.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

THE STAFF WAS VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY. FELT VERY WELCOMED.. DR. BHAT PAID ATTETION TO MY CONCERNS AND HE INFORMED ME AS MUCH AS HE CAN WITH THE LITTLE INFORMATION HE HAD FROM ME...

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Although, skeptics judge doctors for their bedside manner, I can assure you Dr. Bhat is a professional and does a great job. I am also a skeptic so I went for a second opinion to 2 major hospitals in Boston (Very reputable) and it took me months to see these doctors. They all agreed with Dr. Bhat's prognosis and in fact told me that he is an excellent doctor and told me not to waste my time driving into Boston. Dr. Bhat provided me straight information about my back to which I am grateful and I now have mobility. I am probably one of the most difficult patients to please and I am very objective when it comes to Doctors. The staff could use a little polishing. My .02

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bhat has done a wonderful job for me. I am a 55 year old male who is very active and I have chronic spinal stenosis. Dr. Bhat has done a fantastic job contolling my inflammation - I continue to ski, run, bike and lift weights as I always have. I am thankful for his services.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag