Rate Dr. Robert Seemann

Dr. Robert Seemann's Ratings

My family doctor sent me to see Dr. Robert Seemann & he found a cancer tumor on my left vocal cord on November 15,2012. Within 7 1/2 days he had me in surgery to remove it. Not only is he a great surgeon but he is so very compassionate & very easy to talk with. He is very open & explains everything in detail. I feel I was extremely lucky to have found such a wonderful surgeon. He actually makes a patient feel like your important to him as I think that is how he feels about every patient . I am so very happy that he was my surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

I was referred to several doctors because of trouble with my ear. Dr.Seeman was the only one who gave me a clear diagnoses and treated it. He diagnosed me with otosclerosis and scheduled surgery. He answered all my questions and did everything he could to keep me at ease with the procedure. He performed a stapedotomy a few months after diagnosis and has been wonderful. He gave me clear, concise instructions and did a quick follow up. I have since regained a vast majority of my hearing. I will never go to another ENT. He is a great doctor, his receptionist is fantastic and I will not hesitate to recommend him to other patients.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

Great care, great after care, don't have one bad thing to say. I had a horrible expierence with and ENT at the U of A hospital and was terrified to see another. My first and every visit since with Dr Seeman has been wonderful. Eased my anxiety, very good at what he does. Would and have recommended to many.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr.Seemann performed surgery to repair a "CFS" leak into my middle ear in early 2012. I had never even heard of this type of problem until I saw him in the fourth quarter of last year. I had been under the care of another specialist for one and a half years before I met Dr. Seemann. That doctor wouldn't consider that I may have had anything more than an ongoing ear infection. I asked Dr. Seemann for a second opinion. He scedualed me for some tests and within a month and a half he had diagnosed the leak and schedualed surgury to do the repair. It turns out that these type of leaks are very dangerous and leave the pacients susceptible to Meningitis and thats why he did the surgury so quickly. I suffered tearibly for almost 2 years before I saw Dr. Seemann and he helped me immensley. I can't say enough good things about him.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

I have 100% trust and faith in this doctor. He saved me many years of pain and suffering.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

initial visit was great. diagnosed apparently correctly. led to surgery, where he without prior consultation attempted to construct a prosthetic middle ear(from bone excised from skull above the ear in question). since that time I have had nothing but problems with fluid build up in my ear due to blocked eustachian tube. have 0 hearing in ear. if he had left my skull bone intact I am certain i would have some hearing. I saw him on a couple of occasions post operative,I talked to him with regard to the insertion of a shunt,to alleviate the fluid buildup, which he was not willing to consider. it appeared as if he had no further use of me as a decision gone awry, honestly I felt dismissed and abandoned.I suffer daily trying to sop up fluid from my ear. finally before I have to break my own eardrum, I am going to consult with another doctor.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

he's great with kids. did the surgeries on both my children and when he moved to edmonton we actually followed him and drive to our appt's

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

I have seen many ENTs over the years and he is the best. He explains everything clearly, answers questions willingly and knows his specialty. He communicates well is competent, caring and I feel safe in his care.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

I have had other ear/nose throat doctors before and they just didn't compare. Dr Seeman really listens to your concerns in a non-judgmental manner.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag