Rate Dr. Robert Seemann

Dr. Robert Seemann's Ratings

I am a cancer patient who was having hearing difficulties made worse by radiation treatment. Dr. Seemann was able to restore my hearing by putting tubes in my ears and flushing out some of the liquid that had remained stuck and unable to drain. I had been living with this for some months. He efficiently and effectively performed the procedure in the office but carefully explained why it had happened and offered follow up as needed. He was great and I feel confident of help should it be required in future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr seeman is a loser suffering from ear infections he won't put a tube in my ear to prevent ear infections

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr seeman is a loser he can't even do a ear pressure test I think dr seeman is a stupid man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Very wonderful doctor!!!!!
He will actually remove your tonsils!! Wow, what a true miracle!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2557010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

My family doctor sent me to see Dr. Robert Seemann & he found a cancer tumor on my left vocal cord on November 15,2012. Within 7 1/2 days he had me in surgery to remove it. Not only is he a great surgeon but he is so very compassionate & very easy to talk with. He is very open & explains everything in detail. I feel I was extremely lucky to have found such a wonderful surgeon. He actually makes a patient feel like your important to him as I think that is how he feels about every patient . I am so very happy that he was my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1078478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I was referred to several doctors because of trouble with my ear. Dr.Seeman was the only one who gave me a clear diagnoses and treated it. He diagnosed me with otosclerosis and scheduled surgery. He answered all my questions and did everything he could to keep me at ease with the procedure. He performed a stapedotomy a few months after diagnosis and has been wonderful. He gave me clear, concise instructions and did a quick follow up. I have since regained a vast majority of my hearing. I will never go to another ENT. He is a great doctor, his receptionist is fantastic and I will not hesitate to recommend him to other patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1078477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

Great care, great after care, don't have one bad thing to say. I had a horrible expierence with and ENT at the U of A hospital and was terrified to see another. My first and every visit since with Dr Seeman has been wonderful. Eased my anxiety, very good at what he does. Would and have recommended to many.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1078476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Dr.Seemann performed surgery to repair a "CFS" leak into my middle ear in early 2012. I had never even heard of this type of problem until I saw him in the fourth quarter of last year. I had been under the care of another specialist for one and a half years before I met Dr. Seemann. That doctor wouldn't consider that I may have had anything more than an ongoing ear infection. I asked Dr. Seemann for a second opinion. He scedualed me for some tests and within a month and a half he had diagnosed the leak and schedualed surgury to do the repair. It turns out that these type of leaks are very dangerous and leave the pacients susceptible to Meningitis and thats why he did the surgury so quickly. I suffered tearibly for almost 2 years before I saw Dr. Seemann and he helped me immensley. I can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1078475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1078479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I have 100% trust and faith in this doctor. He saved me many years of pain and suffering.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1078474].votes_count ]]