Rate Dr. Ade A. Akande

Dr. Ade A. Akande's Ratings

Dr. Akande was not what he made his self out to be at my first visit. I was under the impression that he was going to be informative and encouraging. How I was wrong. He was not only rude my last four visits(I only saw him a total of 5 times). He not only asked my inapproiate questions, he also made suggestions that were unrelated to my treatment. I would not recommend him to anyone. I am so appalled that a Doctors beside manner would be so terrible that I have made a complaint against him with the BBB and the North Carolina Medical Board.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

1st visit with this Dr. was very disapointing, he assumed things without any results in front of him, I feel he judged me about losing weight , when every1 is different, not every1 is supposed to be skinny , this man is kinda hurtful, not caring about peoples feelings, if he was concerned about weight loss , he should have chosen to work for Jenny Craig.Just a very rude person, but maybe when results are in from tests he will stop judging and give me the care I need !!!!

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Rude not helpful nasty thought he was better then everyone. His staff he had no idea what I was talking about. He wanted me to lose 10-20 lbs but his staff needed to lose 200 lbs.

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

gave me meds that i begged him not to ended up in the er called 3 days straight then refused to see me or call in anything else until the next appointment! also uncaring and very rude and not for the peoples needs!! been going to him for almost 5 years cause he was the close to me at the time!

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgable , kind , caring man. procedures were done precise and right , had pain chronic pain over 11 years and he helps with the shots and other methods of pain control , i can now function and live a better life with my family of 8 eight . definately 5 stars :)

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Akande was very helpful. my back pain has decreased and I it feels much better

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

Submitted June 29, 2010 | flag

I found that Dr. Akande is very knowledgeable in his field. He listens and after examining provides the appropriate care. If pain medication is needed, he provides it, but if your going just to get the pain meds don't expect him to prescribe it! His initial and follow up care is exemplary. I would highly recommend Dr. Akande!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2007 | flag