Rate Dr. Stuart O. Tafeen

Dr. Stuart O. Tafeen's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

should have tried to be a stand up comic but would have went hungry....would not recommend

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

I can see why Dr Tafeen's staff seem to rate much lower than him. It's because they are arrogant, rude, high-handed jerks. I only wanted to ask if there was a discount for paying cash in full at time of service, and they looked down their noses at me like I was a leper. I'm self-employed with a $10,000 deductibe, so I always just pay cash fpr routine doctor visits.... But they were so rude they may as well have told me to jump in a pond. I guess the person that said he's only interested in the money might be right.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Staff a little cold/distant...seem not to care about the patients. Love his goofy sense of humor.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tafeen is a wonderful, knowledgeable Dermatologist. His jokes may be corny but he is thorough, professional and details your issues and solution options in writing before you leave the office. On several occasions he recommended less expensive medication options. I would, and do, recommend Dr. Tafeen to my friends and family.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Very sharp guy, extremely knowledgeable, initially you might mistake his sense of humor as arrogance, but personally, I like a doctor who KNOWS he knows his stuff. Other dermatologists could not cure rash he took care of in days. I've been a patient more than 20 years.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

He is brilliant. He doesn't have to consult a medical book to give you the diagnosis even when complicated. He is kinda sarcastic and does not have a lot of patience. You can't tell if he is joking or not. You feel better when you leave because he gives a good explanation of what is going on.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Terrific doc --- careful, thorough, extremely knowledgeable, willing to explain, and packed with old corny jokes.

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag

I recommend Dr. Tafeen highly. He makes the effort and explains well. He also has a good sense of humor.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag