Rate Dr. Kiran Pure

Dr. Kiran Pure's Ratings

Thank God for Dr. Pure! She diagnosed my son after many years of negligence by the medical community at the IWK. I had given up hope and she gave it back to me. My son loves her which is no small thing. She goes above and beyond for her patients and their families and it is apparent she cares tremendously about the children she sees. I highly recommend her. I just wish she were not so popular!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

I am concerned that my previous rating disappeared from this site. I mentioned that Dr. Pure failed to meet with us for listening to our story being more focused on the diagnosis and giving us feedback on test results. It is surpprising that she felt a need to defend herself and perhaps made that rating disappearing rather than ask herself if it was possible that she could have done that at some point. I think that she is competent, no question, but did not offer us an hour to listen to our story.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

We took our daughter to see Dr Pure to provide guidance and help us understand how we could better help our daughter. Dr Pure was able thru tests and visits, determine the best course of action for her. And since that point, our daughter has flourished in ways we never expected or imagined! We continue to keep in touch with Dr Pure who always shows a strong interest to see how our daughter is progressing. In all our years dealing with the medical community, we have never come across anyone who has been as hard working, loyal and always helpful and caring about the welfare of children.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pure has been my daughter’s psychologist for approximately 9.5 years. It was very important to me to find a therapist we could relate to and trust. Finding Dr. Pure was a great blessing to my family. She has gone above and beyond countless times to help us through difficult times. Even after my daughter turned 19, Dr. Pure has continued to see her. She is very caring, patient, kind and most important knowledgeable, I would highly recommend Dr. Pure’s services to anyone.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pure has been an incredible blessing to our family .My son has been seeing her for several years now and we have been able to make big strides , and when we hit yet another wall,she once again sets out to implement new stratagies , and talking with her is very easy , her approach is with love and commitment to the child and family . To us, she is invaluable . Also she has been a wonderfull advocate in the school , on our sons behalf , so that transitions that were in his best interest, were understood and implemented . We highly recommend her if you are looking for a phycologist.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Caring, compassionate, sincere, highly skilled and experienced psychologist. Wonderful with children.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

My teenager and my 7 year old girls go to Dr. Pure for the past 5 yeas, and we LOVE her, she has been to my daughter's school a few times to meets with her teachers. She has changed our lives for the better! There's nobody more caring and understanding then Dr. Pure!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Knowledgeable, caring psychologist. Does excellent comprehensive assessments. Very interested in the uniqueness of each child. Highly recommended!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pure, was wonderful. She diagnose our child and changed our whole perspective. Our son started having unexplained trouble in school (grade 3) and the teachers had very firm ideas about what was happening. As it turned out they were incorrect in their assumptions. Dr. Pure brought real clarity, and has even offered to meet with the school to support our child. We are so happy we decided to see her. It has made the world of difference.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Pure. She is very patient and kind and my son loved "playing" with her. Everything she did he loved and he talks about her all the time. He keeps asking when he can go play with Dr. Pure again.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag