Rate Dr. Jeffrey J. Colton

Dr. Jeffrey J. Colton's Ratings

Had lift done 10 months ago. Not tight enough, wants to redo the neck and the face. Scared to death since I awoke during the first surgery and he yelled that I was acting like a 2 year old while he was injecting my ears. He said wouldn't be as bad as first time, but hesitant as to whether I should go to another for second opinion or just chance it. He is a good doctor just not bedside manner approved.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

I recently had a neck and lower face lift from Dr. Colton. I had previously seen Dr. Colton 10 years ago when I had my upper and lower lids done and had a mini-lift. I was so pleased with my results ten years ago, that I decided Dr. Colton was the best physician for this procedure. What I like so much was that my results were so natural; yet the results were much better than I expected. I probably would not have had to see the doctor this time, but I had gained and lost a lot of weight in the intervening ten years and my neck suffered from it. Additionally, Dr. Colton's consultation was thorough and all of the staff went out of their way to address any issues that I had. I highly recommend this skilled surgeon.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

I had Botox with Dr. Colton on March 15th. I'm a dentist and have been practicing for over 20 years with plenty of injections a day given carefully to my patients. Dr. Colton was told by me, my face is sensitive to injections and to go slowly. He basically dumped roughly 12 injections into my face in a matter of a minute, I felt as if he was angry and aggressive. I felt violated and asked him to stop for a moment to catch my breath. After I asked for an ice packet which they said they did not have. The front desk then brought me in a ziplock baggie with ice cubes...all for $750.00. The Botox did not take.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Colton for Botox 2 times. The first time he was cold and rude, and seemed bothered to answer my questions. Second time, he hurt me with EVERY injection and I've had Botox several times done in Florida, and it NEVER hurt so much! When I asked for more coverage and pd for more, there was NOT better results. When I called, they had NO RECORDS for me to know what areas he injected?? The staff was rude on the phone, hung up on me and could NOT answer my questions?? DO NOT GO TO HIM!!! I almost felt as if because I was questioning him about the last time I was there, and how it seemed like I pd for more, but did not get better results, he purposely hurt me when doing the injections!!!! Seriously don't go to him!!!!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

I had a lot of complications after my nose surgery caused by this doctor. Instead of taking responsibility for his errors, he blamed me for the problems. He was so rude and got mad when I wanted these problems fixed. He only cares about the money.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2013 | flag

I am a medical professional. I paid for 1 mL of Restylane and was only injected with 0.4 mL. I'm not sure it was even Restylane. There should have been a sticker on it. I cannot prove it, but I am sure this was a huge scam. I will never return here. I am entitled to my medical records. His charting was horrible. Implants/injectibles should have sticker documentation.

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

I had a facelift by Dr. Colton twenty years ago when I was 50, and a mini-lift ten years later. I am 70 now,but you would never know it. It was the best thing I could have done for myself. I had my eyelids lifted as well. I am still working and fit right in with the younger crowd. Because I started at 50 when my neck showed signs of aging but my facial skin was still firm, and then had a touch-up ten years later, my skin has remained smooth with minimal wrinkling. Of course, I don't look like a twenty year old, but looking 50 at my age is not so bad. Dr. Colton is a very caring and excellent surgeon who strives to please his patients. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Colton did a rhinoplasty on me. I was very nervous about the entire experience, but i'm so glad i did it. He did a great job and it looks fantastic. My nose looks completely natural yet he defined it beautifully and i love my profile. I highly recommend Dr. Colton.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE> I had a nose job done by Dr. Colton and he did not do what was asked of him. It came out horrible and he refused to correct it, said if I paid his full fee again he would do it. He was rude and unprofessional when I went back to him. He even insulted me about the nose job he did. I would NOT recomend him to anyone. He had no compassion for what he did and did not feel it was his responsiblity to repair the rhinoplasty he perfromed. I AM VERY SORRY I USED HIM AS MY PLASTIC SURGEON.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag