Rate Dr. John B. Krupko

Dr. John B. Krupko's Ratings

He is very knowledgable and has awesome bed-side manner! They even took me early.

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

Always seems in a rush when seeing me. He answers my questions, but does not seem very interested in me.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr Krupko has been great with my husband hes been a diabetic for several years and never had it under control until he seen Dr Krupko. However Dr Krupkos staff is very nasty the last time we was there the secretary was chewing out one of the workers in the waiting area for not finding out if a person that called for an appointment was new or not I think this is very direspectful not only to the patients but very degrading to the person she was chewing out and to the other staff.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Krupko is a great doctor who has stabilized my throid storms. His personnel nurse is a nasty person who should not be allowed to deal with the public. She thinks she has the knowledge to interpret test results when only the doctor can do this correctly. She pretty much said I was fine, but when the doctor came in he said I needed higher levels of synthoroid. I feel great now and it's all thanks to Dr. Krupko!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2008 | flag

Dr. Krupko has been very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful to me.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2008 | flag

Excellent patient relations and seems very knowledgeable. Spends whatever time is nessary to answer questions and asks appropriate questions to start health-related discussion. Highly recommended

Submitted Aug. 11, 2007 | flag

I went to him on on several occasions with classic symptoms of neuropathy which I have found out is quite common in diabetics. He was unable to diagnos the neuropathy even with my classic symptoms. He actually told me I couldn't be in too much pain since I wasn't in the emergency room even though I told him I couldn't sleep and was missing work on occasion as a result of the pain. He was not able to offer assistance to help control sugar levels even though this is his specialty and would have help to protect my nerves. My new doctor recognized my symptoms on my first visit to her and she is an internist.

Submitted June 16, 2007 | flag