Rate Dr. Luis Del Rosario

Dr. Luis Del Rosario's Ratings

My experience with Dr Del Rosario has only been positive. He listens and expects you to do your homework and be a participant in your own healthcare. He explains everything so that I can understand him and answers all my questions. If you are looking for someone to just sit and listen then hire a psychiatrist. If you are looking for a competent and trustworthy rheumatologist that will treat you effectively then I recommend Dr Del Rosario.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I agree with the other comments here that this doctor is rude, arrogant, and condescending. I do not recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

El dr. Luis del Rosario es un arrogante, es pedante, carece de cortesia y es incredulo ante el dolor de los pacientes. No se comunica eficazmente para dar un buen diagnostico ya que su arrogancia y tanta seguridad de que el todo lo sabe, no se lo permite. Atiende con mucha prisa y desborda falta de interes genuina por instruir, recomendar. orientar y ayudar a sus pacientes ante un dolor cronico. Estoy totalmente insatisfecho con sus servicios y NO lo recomiendo. Espero que el lea estos comentarios para que haga un cambio en su vida profesional para q los pacientes confien en el y que no le siga sucediendo como en mi caso que ya cambie de Reumatologo. Los pacientes necesitamos atencion, dedicacion y un poco de cariño ante el dolor ajeno y empatia ante nuestro sufrimiento, porque le recuerdo que el dolor no se ve, pero si se siente, y bastante. Que entienda que es de mal gusto ser atendido con tanta prisa ya que es imposible explicar nuestros padecimientos y en 15 mins es imposible. DLB!

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

To be a good doctor its not enough to be competent with the diagnostic. You need much more than that, such as the ability to comunicate and understand the patient. The so called clinical empaty is an essential element on the doctors skill. This is also asociated tightly with patient satisfaction and with the treatment. Nobody really knows what we feel, it frustrating finding your self in a bad shape and for your doctor not to see it. Fibromyalgia changes our life and takes over our body, one day you can't get up from bed and next day you don't want to laugh, but that does not mean anything about pain or suffering. All we ask for is comprehention and care because its frustrating and depresing to cry without stoping for feeling constant pain. All we ask is a little comprehention respect and care being attended by a specialist. Is this what we called emphaty? This is exactly what Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral does not have. He is RUDE and ARROGANT and I DONT RECOMEND HIM.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Del Rosario for many years. I really appreciate the fact that he isOn Point with treatment. Does not Sugar Coat or treats you like a child. He is Very professional, very much knowledgeable, and straight talk. If you want a Dr. That instead of treating you as a patient, treats you like an ATM, then look for another one. Thanks to him, I FINALLY started to get the treatment I needed. Other Drs. Will only pretend to listen, gave me the same prescription and see you in X period of time to see how you are doing. He REALLY CARES FOR YOU. His staff is the Sweetest, professional and understanding, something I do not get from other Dr's offices. If I need to see him right away, they will find a space for me. I did NOT get that even after a major surgery from the staff of the other Dr; but when my Insurance called, they took me and the Dr. Asked me Why haven't I got there before, and I answer, Your Staff. I have recommended him and still do, HE IS GREAT !

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

a total waste of time do not go stay home -- emergency room would have been better

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Extremely arrogant and condescending doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

I have been his patient for 2 years. Yes he can be condescending and he was to me at the first visit. After that visit I did my homework and became my healthcare advocate. 2nd visit, he was completely opposite. I peppered him with questions and completed his statements before he could finish. From then on, we've had a great patient relationship because I'm active in my care, take my meds, and complete my labwork. That's what most dr want is a compliant patient. As for the pain med situation, FL dr are afraid of prescribing controlled substances due to the crackdowns. Their licenses are at stake even if your pain is valid. It's a lot of responsibility to take on someone with chronic pain thats why you get referred to pain management. I work for a GP so I know. This dr is very knowledgeable and your appt will always be on time!! He has also taken patients vitals and worked them up on his own, what dr does that?

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

Es muy bueno contesta todas sus preguntas y escucha muy a sus paciente

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

I've been to a lot of doctors in my life, but this doctor was absolutely the WORST! He was rude and treated me like I was an idiot. He should be a doctor in a prison the way he treated me. I would rather suffer in pain every day than to go back to this tosser. I canceled my follow up appt. as I refuse to see this man again.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag