Rate Dr. Kenneth M. Peters

Dr. Kenneth M. Peters's Ratings

I will never go to doctor Peters again or his office. I was referred by another urology doctor because he did not know how to treat me, Doctor Campbell from Roseville. The nurse practitioner was really rude but Doctor Peters was nice. I was told they would not give me anything for pain and to use warm wash cloth for very bladder pain that is 7 out of 10 and I had to wait until after testing and OR visit that could be as long as one month. I am returning to my regular Urology Doctor Scott Wilkinson out of St. Clair Shore, very professional, kind. So far my primary care doctor Steven Hudock out of Sterling Heights, has been the most helpful.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Peters for over a dozen years for the diagnoses and treatment of interstitial cystitits. He is kind, knowledgeable, and patient. I would wholeheartedly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

This is my opinion based on my experience only. I felt like he was not knowledgeable enough to treat my neurogenic bladder. His staff was not supportive or knew what was going on when treatments did not work, I felt alone and isolated with my condition. no patient teaching was done by MD or staff. A good surgeon.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag

I have interstitial cystitis and he specializes in the knowledge and treatment of it. There is no cure to date so we tried a few things. He said an implantation of an interstim would help my pain, it has done nothing for my pain. He is very rude. Not compassionate. When asked what my pain level was one day, I said "8," and he said so it is so bad that if someone took a lighter and lit your arm on fire, that is how your pain feels? Horrible bed-side manner!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

I had procedure done and it was test procedure based on which I was supposed to ger permanent implant. Following the procedure , Inspite of repseated calling, Dr Peters never called back in 2 weeks to address my concerns and totally neglected me. if he is busy,he shouldnot have done test procedures on me. He has no right to leave me halfway. That is non professional

Submitted Sept. 18, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor - extremely competent, thorough and kindhearted. Really listens to you - takes the time to properly evaluate the problem - and then carefully explains your options. He's the best...

Submitted Nov. 7, 2008 | flag

went for interstitial cystitis. very kind and helpful in treating my pain when no one else would. very good urologist. my age is 33

Submitted Sept. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Peters is an excellent Dr who is kind, thoughtful, takes his time and who is highly knowledgeable about cutting edge urological techniques.

Submitted July 10, 2008 | flag

I have been subjected to a great deal of pain during cystos for bladder cancer performed by inferior Drs. Thank God I found Dr. Peters. He was patient and kind even though I was extremely anxious due to prior negative experience. I believe he is one of the best Drs. I have ever known. If you need a good urologist, knowledgeable, friendly, considerate, and someone who will answer your questions, take time, and someone who is very intelligent, this is the Doctor for you.

Submitted July 9, 2007 | flag

Dr Peters is an excellent doctor...very knowledgeable and kind. He does not rush through the appointments and listens to me and what I am concerned about. I would recommend him to anyone needing a urologist and especially anyone with Interstitial Cystitis.

Submitted June 16, 2007 | flag